Just a fun car
By Peter on
2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I grew up in Germany, last car I had there was a 325i Coupe, manual, and loved it, but have stopped searching for the bang for the buck that BMW used to have in the 80's. Reliability has been questionable - my mechanic loves the 2000+ 3 series. :-) I was going to buy a 2003Z new when they came out, but due to kids almost got me an Infiniti G35 6MT, drove home with a 2003 M45, which I love and still have. Kids are grown up, and the 2010 Z 6speed with performance package in black/black is in the garage. I love this car. I looked at a 335i Coupe 6sp manual as well, very nice, but wasn't that impressed, especially when considering the price differential...
Favorite Features
Seats hug you. The beautiful curves! Proximity keys. Dash layout, Tach in the center. Interior quality is up to par in the new 370's. Black metallic! Engine! Manual transmission with synchronous rev match. Did I miss anything? :-)
Suggested Improvements
Exhaust a little muffled, will fix with an after market from Stillen or Magnaflow. Engine is a touch rough at higher RPM. Otherwise have not found anything I would improve.