2010 Nissan 370Z NISMO Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:

Sort Reviews by

My 3rd and BEST Z
By Z

2010 Nissan 370Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 3rd Z and the BEST one. I had a 1991 and a 1994 300z but this is a awesome improvement. I look forward to driving it everyday. It is very fast and very good looking car. Handles well and it can move when you want to. I highly recomended it!

Favorite Features

keyless entry and the ignition are a plus but I love the porshe style body of the NIZMO. It is a beauty !

Suggested Improvements

The blind stop on the sides and it needs a better music system upgrade.

Not my first two seater
By JH

2010 Nissan 370Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

2010 Nismo Z. Exceptional build quality, extremely rigid chassis, feels like it will grip onto a corner forever. Make sure to check your front springs after delivery! Z's are being sold with spring spacers still installed (helps keep the bumper off the groud during shipment). Road noise is no issue for me, wish the exhaust and engine note were a bit more noticeable.

Favorite Features

Smooth transmission, firm suspension, neutral handling, good cargo space, beautiful Japanese styling, bi xenon headlights, great cluster and gauge display, nice storage compartments for a sports car. Somewhat limited supply and not to many 370's on the road today.

Suggested Improvements

It would be nice to have the home link/auto dimming mirror/built in compass. More aggressive exhaust system, Non staggered wheel/tire setup to allow rotating.