2010 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:
Impossible to drive smoothly
By Ralph on 08/19/10 06:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Love the design; don't understand why the manual transmission can't be shifted more smoothly; and why missing a couple hundred revs causes a cacophony of drive line clamors. Traded a Z 4 for this; didn't want to pay the $20M premium for the new Z4; but the BMW manual was quiet and forgiving if rev match wasn't perfect. Driving manuals for 55 years; never had one so difficult to master.

What can you get better bang for buck?
By Madfreak on 08/05/10 11:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Best car for money for performance but the one thing a lot people don't know about this car is bullet proof build engine and trans. Somehow you can still get 30 mpg on highway!

Go kart on steroids
By Larry on 08/01/10 17:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Wow, first two seater, but I have had powerful cars before. Great handling, can't believe how well it corners. Strong motor, very linear response. Fun factor off the charts. Very impressed with the styling, especially how I see the original Z in this model. Pictures don't do it justice. Got the Black Cherry Paint in the Base sport model, but went in to buy the 40th edition Touring Sprt. When I saw this color, I decided I didn't need the touring package. Synchro-rev match is pretty cool stuff, but the motor is the real gem

Just a fun car
By Peter on 07/05/10 06:43 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I grew up in Germany, last car I had there was a 325i Coupe, manual, and loved it, but have stopped searching for the bang for the buck that BMW used to have in the 80's. Reliability has been questionable - my mechanic loves the 2000+ 3 series. :-) I was going to buy a 2003Z new when they came out, but due to kids almost got me an Infiniti G35 6MT, drove home with a 2003 M45, which I love and still have. Kids are grown up, and the 2010 Z 6speed with performance package in black/black is in the garage. I love this car. I looked at a 335i Coupe 6sp manual as well, very nice, but wasn't that impressed, especially when considering the price differential...

King of the Hill
By Dennis Cook on 06/16/10 11:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Absolutely love this car. Perfect perfect perfect. Had a 2008 350 Z and ordered this one way back in March 2008. Mine was the first one sold in the US. I agree with so many of the articles I have read about this car, it is THE best bang for your buck on the market. I am getting another new one as soon as I can swing it.

My first Z
By Wayne on 04/12/10 22:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I enjoyed it a lot and looking forward everyday to drive it. Very flashy and a head turner! Quick on the uptake and handles pretty well. It's a dream come true!

So much fun
By mon247 on 02/10/10 08:05 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Z, my first one was a 350z Roadster. Let me say that the improvements in the 370z are amazing and is even more fun to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan 370Z in VA is:

$148 per month*