Nostalgia Strikes
By GAR on
2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I owned 72 240Z and my wife had a 280ZX. I have several similar cars over the years. When I first drove 370Z I was reminded powerfully of my 240. This is a drivers car. You don't step into it but instead you wear it. You feel the road in your hands and the seat of your pants. You hear the roar of the road and judge it's condition from the sound. The sport package makes the handling even more precise. The car seems to go where you want it too by thought control. This car demands your full attention but you are rewarded with an exciting driving experience that makes any trip even the daily commute fun. If you want a 2-seater sports car the Nissan 370Z deserves your serious consideration.
Favorite Features
The ride is taught without being harsh. The manual transmission shifts with confidence and a definite directness. The handling, especially with the sport package, tight, precise, and fun.
Suggested Improvements
More storage nooks would be helpful. Both my 240Z and the 280ZX had cargo straps, which are sorely missed in the 370Z. I don't how or if you could improve it, but the storage locker that get if you do not have the navigation system installed, is useless.