2009 Nissan 370Z Consumer Review: Best Z-Car Yet.

2009 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Review

Best Z-Car Yet.
By Greg on

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My first car was 72 240z and I had an 83 280ZX. The 370 is the best yet. It is quick and nimble. You rarely have to plan your moves in traffic just look for an open spot and the Z will be there. People complain that the gearshift is "notchy" I am not sure what that means? I find it quick and accurate. People complain about road noise. It is a two seater sports coupe. You expect a little road noise. You might try learning to judge the character of the road surface from the sound. Most of all, this car is just fun to drive. I commute 90 min each way daily. In the Z I actually look forward to the drive. The seats are so comfortable. They actually get more comfortable the longer you sit in them.

It is fun to drive. People notice it where ever I go. If I see two a week, that's a lot and I live in L.A. Handling breaking and performance. Good sound system and just the right amount of road noise. Nice interior a definite step up for Z-Car interiors.

I wish the ventilation system worked better. The A/C always comes on and you have to switch it off. (I just want fresh air). Recirc won't run without the A/C period. Switch off the A/C and Recirc cuts off. After about an hour the fresh air starts getting warmer and warmer. I just want fresh cool air