2009 Nissan 370Z Consumer Review: My 2nd Z

2009 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Review

My 2nd Z
By dmpete on

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up a used 09' a couple of days ago, this is great. Coming out of a BMW that had nothing but problems, always liked the Z, kinda my halo car (the 300ZX twin turbo). I have drove one, this new 370 outshines it in almost every way. There is road noise, but the feel of the car is great, acceleration is good, w/ in a few ticks better or worse than my M. Steering is very tight, the suspension is a little softer than my old M, but not in a bad way. The Bose system sounds great. First weekend put over 200 miles on her. Great driving car, and have already started getting looks. Overall this is a home run for Nissan. And I love it.

The styling, the flared fenders. The tight shift gates. The power of course. The wrap around interior. The Bose surround. Heated Leather/suede combo, basically everything.

Can't really think of anything, Nissan did their homework on the Porsche Cayman, who they matched in almost every way for way less money