2009 Nissan 370Z Consumer Review: My New Nissan 2009 370Z

2009 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Review

My New Nissan 2009 370Z
By Larry on

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I'm the previous owner of the following Z Car's: 1970 240Z, 1976 280Z, which I owned for 27 years, and did a complete restoration (frame off), 1990 300ZX, 2003 350Z, and now I've Just purchased a new 2009 370Z, which in my opinion, is the best Nissan Z Car that Nissan has made, by far! Having said that, there are several features missing on the 370Z that would really make the car truly outstanding. They are as follows: This car desperately needs an oil cooler for it to perform at the speeds it's capable of; needs the same low tire pressure monitoring system that was on the 350Z; needs to have a digital speed indicator, like the 350Z has; and the information panel need a complete update.

The 370Z handles as good as any sports car out made. It has good power, but with just a little bit to tweaking, could develop much more horse power. I think the Nissan engineers did a good job with up grading of the interior.

Add Engine Oil cooler, which is a must. Could be why Nissan is suggesting using Ester Oil in the car's engine! Needs a review camer, which would assist with backing up. As I have already alluded to, it needs a low tire pressure monitoring system, like the one on the 350Z Great Car!