My 370Z Car!
By prefectos2 on
2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I've purchased a new Nissan 370Z in February and I haven't had the time to drive it. It only has 400 miles, so I hopeful that I will be albe to enjoy it more in the near future. I've owned the following "Z" Cars: 1970 240Z; 1976 280Z; 1990 300ZX; 2003 350Z, and now my new 370Z, which in my opinion, is by far the best of all the previous Z Cars that I have owned. Having said that, there are some items that Nissan must serious consider adding to the 370Z. The car's engine must have an engine oil cooler, because it can't handle any extremely hot weather without loosing a large amount of engine power, dut to the oil temperature getting to HOT!
Favorite Features
The new Nissan 370Z has excellent power and handling features, and if FUN to drive.
Suggested Improvements
The 370Z need the same tpye of tire pressure monitoring system that was on the 350Z, which monitors each individual tires poressure. It also needs a digital speedometer mounted in the first dash mounted pod, just like the old 350Z. The 370Z has JUNK information located in the monitoring system.