2009 Nissan 370Z Consumer Review: Money Well Spent

2009 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Review

Money Well Spent
By Brandy on

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this vehicle the day after it was delivered to the lot - I just couldn't resist it! While the interior has improved when compared to the 350 model, there is still very little storage and extreme blind spots. 4 cupholders are really 1 considering you lose 1 if you want to plug in your phone or iPod and the 2 in the doors are too small to even hold a standard 16.9 FL OZ H2O bottle. But the space behind the seats is convenient for a purse, jacket, Kleenex, etc. I was able to pick up a friend at the airport with two good sized suitcases. The cockpit truly is driver friendly and it has all the conveniences of the newer vehicles in a much more exciting wrapper.

The handling, responsiveness and acceleration are exhilarating! Despite what other reviews have said about the noise, this is after all a sports car, not a luxury vehicle. And if you are using the amazing sound system as intended, you shouldn't be concerned with engine or road noise.

My only complaint about this car is that there is no rear view camera! What gives? With the limited visibility out the back window, it would have been an easy addition to aid in backing up. In summation, I LOVE THIS CAR and have no regrets in my purchase. But I would like a free camera upgrade.