2009 Nissan 370Z Consumer Review: Itza great car

2009 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Review

Itza great car
By nicecar on

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My previous autos were an 08 TL TypeS, an 06 Vette, and an 05 Charger Daytona. I know performance and quality. The 370Z has more of both than any of my previous vehicles. She's perfect for hotrodding around town and a great interstate cruiser at 79mph (yep, in the summer). I ledfoot it all the time and have never seen my oil temp gauge above 225(& I live in Central Georgia). Build quality and finish are outstanding. Heat isn't an issue unless you take it to the track. And if you intend to, at its price point, what's the big deal about putting an oil cooler on it? Worried about warranty? Don't race the car! After 14,000 troublefree mi, the car is simply without peer cost/value/performance.

Favorite Features

Crazy fast, corners like it's on rails; yet has interior quality and exterior fit and finish that shame both my '08 Acura TL TypeS and '06 Vette.

Suggested Improvements

None. It's neither supposed to be a luggage hauler nor whisper quiet... it's a SPORTS car, y'all! Want a quiet ride with lots of cargo space? Buy a Buick or Lexus. Want a racer? Spend 60k and buy a new Cayman S, or simply put an oil cooler on your 370Z and spend low-mid 30k all in.