It iZ what it iZ
By Terrence M. Green on
2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)
Owned for a month, now 1500 miles on it. It is amaZing! Installed K&N Air filterz and seemed to help with the car breathing better, little more powerful. AC off, drive 55, you can average at 30 mpg or over. Of course up to 70 with AC on I was happy to see 25 on average. Touring Sport pkg/19" wheelz, road noize on smooth blacktop iz reazonably quiet. Texas throwz down that Hot mix surface crap to save money & soundz like I'm in a Jet over the enginez. Not Nissan's fault the SouthTX roadz are crappy. Road surface makes a difference. Car was made for better roadz. Yes, lots of looks. My favorite DPS officer took a look and granted my 1st speeding ticket in yearz! Have to watch in Z!
Favorite Features
The seats are comfortable for my 100 mile a day commute 4x a week. (200lb 5'11"). Plenty of room. Gotta have the Bose/Nav upgrade. I feel very SAFE in the Z. Solid, plenty of power, smooth. Styling is World Class. Hi oil temp @ 120 mph for 5 mins. was 200F. Ok to me. Auto transmission is fast!
Suggested Improvements
The Nav package is same as Maxima and they have rear cameras. Looking into that with dealership. Order the camera and hopefully plug it in to back of Nav console. The Z has a recessed hole over license plate to install one. Loved the 240Z years ago, I now have a Z of my own. Well done Nissan!