A dream car, but dreams aren't perfect
By Sherrill on
2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I drove my 1986 300ZX until 2005 and sold it for a great price even then. In the 370, it took a bit to get used to such tight steering and a great spring in the clutch. Another feature not to be forgotten is a very effective breaking system - press gently. I drove the car very carefully for 2 or 3 days. Now, I am taking curves at speeds that would tear a sedan off the road. This car sticks. I have a great feel for it. Still glad I took time to break things in gently. I have put 700 miles on so far. And summer awaits!
Favorite Features
Exterior is the head-turner. Flared fenders - wow! Cockpit interior (w/ minor changes.) I also personally love the tach in the center. And sound system. And I love the "noise" of the engine. I was used to the whir of a turbo in my 300. This car has some growl to go along with its purr.
Suggested Improvements
More storage. Can't even find a place to easily store my owner's manual. I also agree w/ who wrote that the car needs a rear view cam. I can't seem to easily back into my garage. And yes blind spots are present throughout. Just as that reviewer, I love this car! No regrets.