2009 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:
Great handling much improvements, but...
By 09Zed on 03/30/09 20:58 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The 370z is a great handling bang for the buck sports car. The interior is really comfortable and has fantastic styling inside and out. No other sports coupe comes close in this price range. Synchro rev matching is fun but does get old after a while.

Awesome!
By pakrat on 03/24/09 09:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car March 24th and still can't believe I own it. I had a 280Z 20 years ago and wanted to get another one for the fun factor. I wasn't prepared for the amount of fun it is driving this machine. They really out did themselves with the 2009 model and what a deal I got! Best value for machine versus money.

Lots of car for little money
By Damon44 on 03/24/09 07:12 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased with Nav, sport,and touring. Awesome performance and handling.Good nav with audio controls and options. Low seating and a bit cramped inside. Noisy on hwy but expected. Hugs road with those 19" tires.Beautiful curves, w/ well fitted upgraded interior.Shift easily with SynchroRev. Found myself looking for errands so I could drive more :). Cockpit very ergonomic and detailed. Bought $400 over invoice.

A dream car, but dreams aren't perfect
By Sherrill on 03/20/09 18:28 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I drove my 1986 300ZX until 2005 and sold it for a great price even then. In the 370, it took a bit to get used to such tight steering and a great spring in the clutch. Another feature not to be forgotten is a very effective breaking system - press gently. I drove the car very carefully for 2 or 3 days. Now, I am taking curves at speeds that would tear a sedan off the road. This car sticks. I have a great feel for it. Still glad I took time to break things in gently. I have put 700 miles on so far. And summer awaits!

A Real Sports Car
By Musashi on 03/19/09 22:12 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned a lot of sports cars that cost significantly more money and let me tell you the handling and looks of this car for the value is untouchable. The manual transmission is great and so is the sport package. The touring model has all of the amenities you need for daily driving. Well worth the price.

sexy rocketship
By Alan on 03/19/09 20:23 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Great car was gonna purchase a 2010 Camaro but when I went to the nissan dealership to test drive fell in love with this car. Soon as I test drove I was overwhelmed at how comfortable this car really is. The speed and comfort this car gives is truly a masterpiece . Just bought a car cover for it today so it wont get dirty. Will ONLY be taken out nice days.

great car
By 3pitbulls on 03/16/09 23:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

After thinking of getting a Corvette at first my wife and I stopped at a Nissan dealer, we just really liked this new design, looks amazing, and drives even better. Fun car to drive and it turns a lot of heads while driving, had it for 2 weeks only and we already lost track of all the Nice compliments this z car has gotten. Corvette can wait a few more years..

Decent sports car for the money
By Jim on 03/15/09 12:00 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I was driving a Cayman S and the Z car is a totally different animal. I know they are suppose to be competitors but the Cayman is much more comfortable and feels like the precision Porsche Euro sports car that it is and the Z car feels like a cramped Japanese sports car which it is. No comparison but I just wanted to try the Z car for a year or two but im going back to the Cayman S next time. Dollar for dollar the Z is a good value though and if you arent 6-1 like me its probably a better value . A smaller person might not feel as cramped as I do. I just fit in Euro cars better. Acceleration was ok but the Cayman S just feels more exhilarating for some reason.

Money Well Spent
By Brandy on 02/16/09 10:46 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this vehicle the day after it was delivered to the lot - I just couldn't resist it! While the interior has improved when compared to the 350 model, there is still very little storage and extreme blind spots. 4 cupholders are really 1 considering you lose 1 if you want to plug in your phone or iPod and the 2 in the doors are too small to even hold a standard 16.9 FL OZ H2O bottle. But the space behind the seats is convenient for a purse, jacket, Kleenex, etc. I was able to pick up a friend at the airport with two good sized suitcases. The cockpit truly is driver friendly and it has all the conveniences of the newer vehicles in a much more exciting wrapper.

Amazing
By Seabass on 02/15/09 16:14 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Came back from vacation and went directly to the dealership. I purchased the car Jan 5th 2009 and I've been loving it ever since. I was told I was the first in Florida and one of the youngest at only 18. The driving and pick up is amazing, and the look just makes it all the greater car. I highly suggest the purchase of this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan 370Z in VA is:

$132 per month*