2009 Nissan 370Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:
2009 Nismo
By Stephen Hare on 03/23/10 13:46 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan 370Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car on the track and it also is my daily commuter car. I just love it. Everything they say about the car is true - road noise loud, very stiff, kidney shaker, stripped down, etc..... and it is exactly as advertised. If you want a track car that looks great and fun to drive then this car is for you. If you want seat warmers, GPS, BOSE system, all the creature comforts - stick with the regular 370Z with the sports package. Just my 2 cents worth.

Fun to drive
By Dee on 03/09/10 22:09 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Fun to drive, awesome acceleration, eye candy. Getting in and out takes getting used to. Be aware of blind spots and limited rear view visibility. Bucket seats somewhat uncomfortable, the raised sides excessively squeeze my legs, I am only 170lb so I can only imagine how uncomfortable that might feel for someone of a bigger posture. AC seems to be slow to kick in... Navigation hard to read on sunny days.

Fantastic
By rebe945 on 02/24/10 14:42 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Black on black. Fantastic looks in and out. Very fast, comfortable ride. Handling fanatstic. No problem with noise as I have the 18 inch wheels. Never even noticed. Interior wraps around you and makes you feel part of the machine. Cozy yet roomy. Love the creases on the hood from inside. Seat comfort good and grows on you till you love it. Have to wait till Spring to drive it again. Cannot stand the wait but the anticipation is fanatastic. Best car Ive ever owned.

Fantastic
By rebe945 on 02/24/10 11:06 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I'm 55 and bought a black on black. Just awesome, under cover for Winter. Pull it out, run the engine. Just not enough. Need Spring. Ive never had so much anticipation to drive it again. Love the exterior. A head turner. Interior has a modern quality cockpit feel. Seat comfort good and grows on you to now it is just very comfortable, no problem. Performance is off the charts. Power, turning, braking and cruising excellent . I have 18inch wheels and never even thought about any road noise. I have the basic sound system and its very good. May upgrade though because I love my music.Not necessary though. Can't say enough> I've never loved a car so much.

ZZoooming the best deal
By Big Sky Blue on 02/07/10 16:32 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

A true sports car. I've owned a couple Corvettes and Z28's but none tracked as straight and true as this car. Steering is tight but confident and nothing matches the brakes of the Z car! Ride quality is stiff for the Sport model, but one certainly does not wallow in the seat through turns. Interior layout and quality are excellent. Love the no-key ignition and locking system. In late summer temps of 80's to low 90's and running air conditioning, oil temp gauge never went above 240! By eliminating Styrofoam filler behind seats where Touring models add speakers...1 1/2 cu. feet of more cargo space was found. Amazing how much stuff can be loaded in this small car! Agree with Oldguy-soft paint!

Unreal!!
By jbuzz on 01/30/10 13:14 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Had the 350z roadster, the 370z is better in every way!! Faster, lighter, shorter, wider!! Leather, suede this car is turns heads!! Easily the best car I have ever driven!

Nostalgia Strikes
By GAR on 01/19/10 13:14 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I owned 72 240Z and my wife had a 280ZX. I have several similar cars over the years. When I first drove 370Z I was reminded powerfully of my 240. This is a drivers car. You don't step into it but instead you wear it. You feel the road in your hands and the seat of your pants. You hear the roar of the road and judge it's condition from the sound. The sport package makes the handling even more precise. The car seems to go where you want it too by thought control. This car demands your full attention but you are rewarded with an exciting driving experience that makes any trip even the daily commute fun. If you want a 2-seater sports car the Nissan 370Z deserves your serious consideration.

Great sports car for the money
By sportscarlover on 01/19/10 05:02 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is a super fun to drive sports car! Ours has 20" wheels and tires, which helps with handling and performance. Platinum graphite paint job - WOW! This car turns heads! The interior is plenty roomy for me, great sound from the Bose stereo, fairly smooth ride for such a small car. This is a great sports car, at a great price. I thought I loved my last car, a 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S. The Nissan 370Z is a million times better! I won't complain about the gas mpg, it's a fair trade off if you want a higher performance car. This car isn't for you if you want a family car, or SUV. But if you want a true sports car - this is it!

Thrilling--- Even For An OldGuy
By OldGuy on 12/27/09 18:31 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this car for my 62nd birthday. For a true sportscar,it is reasonably easy for an "adult" to enter and exit. Surprisingly good fuel economy---28 highway mpg, before break-in, when I drove her home on the Interstate. I've owned them all---from Cadillac to Miata---and I can say that this car is outstanding in all respects. Solid as a rock. Impressive interior quality. Breathtakingly beautiful exterior styling. Refined power and comfortable ride without compromising handling. Nissan stands for (and again delivers) excellent value and promises long-term trouble-free performance with minimal and afforable maintenance requirements. This car will age gracefully and depreciate well.

Lovin' it!
By Red Z Owner on 12/24/09 19:26 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

So it came down this car and the '10 Camaro. Got to test drive the Z. Got to sit in the Camaro. Advantage Z. My initial concerns about this car were the "snugness" of the interior, and the extensive road noise. The test drive alleviated both concerns. The ride was comfortable, even for a former 5'10" 237lb football player. The road noise was acceptable. I for one like to hear the engine while I drive. It makes me feel more in-tune with the car. This car is absolutely gorgeous and it's performance is off the charts. It has a very linear torque curve which produces "right now" acceleration no matter the speed or gear you are in. The sync-rev really makes working the gears a joy!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan 370Z in VA is:

$132 per month*