Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicles must be 6 years old or newer and have less than 80,000-miles. For a Nissan LEAF, it must also have a minimum of 9 bars of battery capacity, out of 12 total, as represented on the vehicle battery capacity level gauge.
Nissan certified vehicles include:
- 156-Point Inspection (167-point for Nissan LEAF)
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty from the vehicle's original in-service date. (Additional 84-month/100,000-mile warranty for EV system and Powertrain for Nissan LEAF)
- Optional Security+Plus Pre-Owned "WRAP" Service Contract
- $50 Warranty Deductible
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Trip interruption coverage up to $500 per incident
- Car rental reimbursements up to $35 a day, up to 5 days
- SIRIUS® Satellite Radio 3 trial months of service.
- Warranty is transferable