2008 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: Perfect match

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO - Consumer Review

Perfect match
By Nick on

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I was searching for a car that was a coupe, zippy, stylish, and unique. I found it all with the Nismo. It's a fun car to drive. Everytime you get in it feels like your going to an auto X. I test drove an STI, G35, and RSX's before I found this, and I beleive it is the fastest and best handling out of the 3. The performance is excellent, hands down. The interior is ok. Not fancy because things like leather and power seats add weight. The car has been purpose built. Its also very bumpy ride, because of the seam welded body. However if you like that feeling of being connected to the road like me you will love this. The exhaust roars FYI too. I tell people it runs on diced lions.

Handling, speed. (306 HP 268 TQ is more than enough for regular road driving. I still find myself accidently spinning the wheels every once in a while.) Looks great. Aero kit looks good and is functional over 60 MPH. Seamwelded body. Like the rims on the Nismo as well. Interior acceptable.

I would suggest getting your windows tinted, because every wanna be speed racer tries to get your attention at stoplights. Really excellent car considering what it was made for... a track:) I daily drive mine and the front lip clears almost everything, be careful though. Not good in snow.