2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Well worth it
By george on 10/23/08 17:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. Fun to drive but missing a few things. No iPod dock, memory seats, or usable cup holders. The nav system isn't worth it and the stereo sounds good but isn't user friendly. Bluetooth is also flawed, our Acura's system was much better. Power and looks are awesome. Get the windows tinted and a spoiler for the finished look. The car rides low so be prepared to replace the windshield a few times. Limited sight visibility also takes getting used to. Getting around 30 mpg under normal driving conditions.

Fun commuter
By Jimmy Polk on 10/21/08 15:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My base 6M 350Z is a great car. I bought it to replace my 2007 GMC Sierra Denali and 1991 Corvette coupe and I've done well. I've gotten a lot of compliments and nods of approval since owning this car. The Nagaro Red just "pops" in the sunlight. The performance, styling and fuel economy are excellent and I'm sure the reliability will be the same. Although I didn't buy from my local dealer (due to them not having the exact car I wanted (base 6M w/out splash guards), they are eager to service it. You get great mileage when you drive conservatively. Was able to get a great deal due to 370 coming. Overall I'm very, very happy with my decision to purchase a Nissan 350Z.

It's a MACHINE!
By Ross on 09/28/08 13:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car in July and put appx 3300 miles on since. I just gave it my first oil change. This car is a complete MACHINE! Feels great on the road. Great fuel economy, outstanding performance off the line and from 60+. It's the enthusiast version so it has the limited slip and traction control. Really sticks to the road. Very maneuverable. I test drove the 2008 Mustang GT, Chevy Cobalt SS supercharged, Mazda rx8, Mitsubishi eclipse GT. The 08 350Z Enthusiast just blew them all away. Might have only 2 seats and room for golf bags, but in the end, no one can really fit in the "4 seater sports cars" anyway. Best car I have driven to date. Very happy.

Great Value Sports Car
By Ben on 08/20/08 19:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I think everything has been said about what's great about this car. I took my up to Lake Tahoe from San Francisco and that was the most fun I had in car. It's definitely a driver's car. Note to wives and girlfriends out there: If you are passenger, you might not like it so much. My wife, who usually never gets car sick, did riding as the passenger. It's built very low and you feel everything. Also, if you have a bad back, getting in and out could be a chore.

The NEW POOR MAN's Sports Car
By Memo Z To on 08/11/08 17:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my Z for 2 months and so far it's been a complete thrill to drive. It's fast, yet refined! It turns heads and gets attention. The powerful V6 really kicks and the baritone exhaust sounds melodious especially in higher RPMs. If you drive it smooth (which is VERY hard to do) you can get good mpg, but driving it like a true sports car can cause some frequent trips to the pump. The 6-speed transmission has great response on all 6 gears. All this for under 30K! Best deal out there!

Excellent Car for the Price
By Grand Touring on 07/28/08 13:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my car for about 3 months now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've been waiting for several year to get it and it was worth the wait. This was the design I wanted, so I had to go after it before the redesign hits next year. The 6M is very smooth and easy to use. All the interior controls and navigation system are easily accessible and easy to use. The seats are very comfortable, although a little snug compared to a regular passenger car. The head and legroom are excellent. The car is a blast to drive and the exhaust note is very cool.

A 2008 350Z beauty!
By chaz1939 on 06/14/08 12:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only driven my new Z for about two weeks and I love it. The Nogaro red is stunning and a real eye catcher. Handling, performance and acceleration are perfect and I just know that I am really going to enjoy this car.

I Love It
By Chyo on 04/15/08 13:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I believe this is the best value for your money if you're looking for some performance. If you're looking for practicality, don't get this car. The trunk can be useless. If those are not an issue, get this car! The engine is fabulous and handles spectacularly. The ride is bearable enough for a long road trip, but the clutch is not to my liking (try it and you will see). Gas mileage can be good if sticking it in 6th gear (26 mpg is my best), and it can obviously drain your wallet fast if driven hard.

Great fun
By figgsy4ever on 03/30/08 16:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great performance car with lots of torque and passing power. The seats are a little stiff but with time should soften up a bit. Audio controls are easy to operate and climate controls are the very best I've seen, I love the auto climate feature with seemingly endless supply of fan speeds. Build quality is excellent and rattles are few. A bit like watching a widescreen movie when looking out the rear window. Gas mileage should improve as the engine breaks in (20 mpg city/highway average now). Nissan left very little room for improvement with this newest version of the "Z".

Love it!
By Tiffany on 02/20/08 13:32 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my car a year now and I have not had any problems with it. I love the way it handles corners and gets up and goes. It turns heads from the young to the old. At first I did not like the color (Solar Orange) but it quickly grew on me and I have had a ton of compliments. The only reason I got that color is because it was the only 2007 on the lot at the time and I did not want to wait to get it. I have wanted this car for the past 4 years and I am so happy I did. It is worth every penny.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe in WA is:

$189 per month*