2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO - Consumer Reviews

NISMO 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual - (7 reviews )
2008 Nismo
By Boz on 01/16/10 07:52 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Best handling car period with traction control on or off. I love this car. Makes me smile with every drive. Super tight and well built. I have owned many Porsches and BMWs. The only thing that handles better is a M3 or GT3 and the Corvette Z06. The Nismo could have a bit more power as the 306hp V6 is a bit short in torque and pull. That said, for $30-35K this is the one in my garage.

I LOVE MY NISMO
By NISMO 1441 on 09/13/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

If I had to give up my wife of 20 years or NISMO.....oh that'd be tough...That end of the day experience of crawling in the cockpit and ZZZZ'ing up that engine is like therapy. I wanted an 08 before the styling changed...beautiful curves, not a bad angle to the car. Walked in to a dealer on V-day 09 ready to check out the 09s, not really in the market and there was 08 1441 sitting on the floor with $26,500 on the windshield. Are you serious???? Pack it up....and drove it off the showroom floor. My wife looked at it and said, that's all bad, hence my plates "ALL BAD."

from '07 Roadster to '08 Nismo
By geoszzz on 04/26/09 06:30 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I was given the chance to 'trade-down' from my '07 350Z Roadster Touring (equipped) for a new '08 Nismo "even"///What a difference in handling, speed and fun..it is everthing my old '75 280Z had accentuated to the highest level and then some..The Nismo is for driving and I'm sure would be fun to punish at a track; however, I just like driving it 0-60 (or so) and enjoying the car's superb cornering and acceleration capabilities...I agree with the review about the stereo being poor; but when I put my I-pod adapter in, the stereo was much better..as the speakers 'break-in' the sound improves too...meanwhile I'm just smiling and driving this car more 'happily' than the convertible!

Nismo
By Earl Morrison on 07/11/08 06:49 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is awesome as far as driving goes. Would have been better with XM radio and navigation unit. Also upgrade of camshafts to higher lope cam would have set it apart from other 350Z.

Nismo Tracked
By Tony on 05/15/08 12:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I thought the pricing was about right on my new Nismo, until i got it on the track. What a deal for this car. The car handled very well at full steam even being heavy. The new handling package on the Nismo was fantastic. I have raced professional and know the difference between a car that handles and a car that does not. If they could add another say 75-100 hp it would be perfect. I recommend this car as a true value in a market full of over priced sports cars.

True Driver
By NIZZMO on 04/14/08 11:40 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

To experience both the normal Z and the NISMO tuned Z, is more than enough for you to quickly decide which is for you. The 2 are very similar interior wise, power wise, and that is where it ends. The nismo, is a much more aggressive/racing type car, yes you can travel, the gas mileage is comparable if you can keep your foot out of it! Good luck with that. The car handles like a dream, you can push it to the edge of your own limits and it still wants more, the stiffer chassis, and upgraded suspension make this car worth the little extra it costs to own, over a normal Z. If you like to drive, and love the road this car is for you!!! If not then I suggest a normal Z.

Perfect match
By Nick on 03/20/08 10:43 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I was searching for a car that was a coupe, zippy, stylish, and unique. I found it all with the Nismo. It's a fun car to drive. Everytime you get in it feels like your going to an auto X. I test drove an STI, G35, and RSX's before I found this, and I beleive it is the fastest and best handling out of the 3. The performance is excellent, hands down. The interior is ok. Not fancy because things like leather and power seats add weight. The car has been purpose built. Its also very bumpy ride, because of the seam welded body. However if you like that feeling of being connected to the road like me you will love this. The exhaust roars FYI too. I tell people it runs on diced lions.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.