2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Great Value Sports Car
By Ben on 08/20/08 19:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I think everything has been said about what's great about this car. I took my up to Lake Tahoe from San Francisco and that was the most fun I had in car. It's definitely a driver's car. Note to wives and girlfriends out there: If you are passenger, you might not like it so much. My wife, who usually never gets car sick, did riding as the passenger. It's built very low and you feel everything. Also, if you have a bad back, getting in and out could be a chore.

Excellent Car for the Price
By Grand Touring on 07/28/08 13:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my car for about 3 months now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've been waiting for several year to get it and it was worth the wait. This was the design I wanted, so I had to go after it before the redesign hits next year. The 6M is very smooth and easy to use. All the interior controls and navigation system are easily accessible and easy to use. The seats are very comfortable, although a little snug compared to a regular passenger car. The head and legroom are excellent. The car is a blast to drive and the exhaust note is very cool.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.