Used 2008 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Great Value Sports Car
By Ben

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I think everything has been said about what's great about this car. I took my up to Lake Tahoe from San Francisco and that was the most fun I had in car. It's definitely a driver's car. Note to wives and girlfriends out there: If you are passenger, you might not like it so much. My wife, who usually never gets car sick, did riding as the passenger. It's built very low and you feel everything. Also, if you have a bad back, getting in and out could be a chore.

Price, looks, handling and power.

My BIGGEST complaint is the stereo. I got the grand touring so it's supposed to be an upgrade with the Bose. How can you not have a iPod connector for it? I hate the fm transmitters. If I get an off market one, I think it voids the warranty. The Bose plays MP3, but you got to burn it to a disk.

Excellent Car for the Price
By Grand Touring

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my car for about 3 months now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've been waiting for several year to get it and it was worth the wait. This was the design I wanted, so I had to go after it before the redesign hits next year. The 6M is very smooth and easy to use. All the interior controls and navigation system are easily accessible and easy to use. The seats are very comfortable, although a little snug compared to a regular passenger car. The head and legroom are excellent. The car is a blast to drive and the exhaust note is very cool.

Exterior styling and performance are very good. The Rays (18"/19") look great compared to the other trim lines.

1. Blind spots: the rear window is understandably small, but the side mirrors do not offer much help in the car's blind spots. 2. Audio: Bose stereo is subpar in sound quality. The stereo cranks, but the quality doesn't match my '03 Altima 3.5SE. 3. Cupholder: center cupholder should be wider