2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
2008 Nissan 350Z Interior
By nissedoff on 01/01/14 08:53 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The interior paint/coating on all plastic panels (door, dash, etc) scratches off with normal use to reveal a white plastic. Nissan knows about this and chooses to do nothing about the problem. I own five different cars all older then the 350 and more mileage, I don't see this in any of those cars. This is unsightly and started soon after warranty expired, 36 months. I have to have all these panels removed and painted by body shop. Also, my power windows motors quit, also known problem Nissan chooses to not solve. I do not recommend Nissan.

Grandtouring AT
By tommy86 on 12/14/10 08:34 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd 350z, my first was a 2003 touring 6MT And hydroplaned it on hwy doing 80 mph Vdc was off.. wont do that again, however i now have a 2007 grandtouring AT due to broken pelvis dont like the clutch, love the new HR motor much faster, but i really miss the manual trans, VQ35 TILL I DIE!!!!

Outstanding!
By RTLBT on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought used 1 owner only 7858 mi! Has all warranties. What a car! Had a 280z, no comparison, but I loved it. No nit-pick's (like telescoping steering wheel). Have had several sport cars, this one is it! So easy to drive, do not get tired after 3 hrs, like my Chevy, must be the seats. Mileage is great for this h. P., 21-24 mpg like book says, but did get 26 mpg at 75 mph. Love to clean it and feel fine lines of car, I know, I'm a nut case.

2008 350Z
By boney71114 on 05/17/10 19:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent coupe for spirited driving with great reliability. Only complaint is needing new tires at 12,000 miles. Handling, acceleration and comfort and good looks are the best for the price! Would buy again in a second.

Absolutely awesome sports car
By Ryan on 03/09/10 07:44 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My last 3 cars have been sports cars, (Mustang GT, Subaru WRX, 350Z) and this trumps them all This car pulls beautifully, runs great, is super reliable, amazing performance. Just love it. I recommend it highly

A true drivers sports car
By Juancito Gario on 11/18/09 06:35 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is the best bang for the buck when it comes to style and performance. I always get thumbs up when I drive through towns or cities. The body style just exhumes class and sportiness and the performance and the car is on par or surpasses vehicles in its price range.

Do your research
By CJ on 08/13/09 20:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had the base badboy for 6 months before it was totaled in the rain from doing 45 in a 55mph zone. All I have to say is that this was one of the best cars that I have ever had, I don't think a Porsche would have made me much happier but no matter what you tell yourself it is really only a sunny day kind of car. You already know why you like the car but here are the problems. Base model means no lsd something which is inconceivable on a rwd car of this caliber. Secondly the brakes stink compared to the engine power. Luckily the 370 fixed this issue. The car comes with hid which is nicel and same power as the top end models. Even nismo. . But no LSD or vdc and no brembos. I'm looking into awd

ZZZZZZippy!
By mssdoc on 05/20/09 14:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had a flashy red 2005 350Z ('til hubby wrecked it on a slick road ). Just bought a 2008 350 (same trim level). Life is good again; it's my daily commute vehicle, and I laughed outloud for the sheer joy of driving again on the way home (on the mountain roads) last night. I like the new steering wheel radio controls; the blind spot doesn't seem as bad as the 2005 version. 'Course that could be because I'm so happy to be zipping around the turns again. WooHoo!

360Z is simply ZBEST
By zlover on 04/23/09 19:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 350Z has all it takes to be an excellent peformance and economical sports car! The handling and pickup is great! The gas miles is great! The look and feel is great! The cost is great! Basically you feel great all around in the 350Z AWESOME street machine! I wouldn't trade it for a Porsche or anything else. If the standard 350Z isn't good enough for you get a 370Z or NISMO. If you want another mint vehicle try the Nissan GTR or Skyline GTR which also in and of itelf can take most every vehicle on or on/off road and put them to shame! Once you try a 350Z or any of the other Nissan power machines you won't want anything else.

From Frontier to 350Z
By arsey51 on 12/02/08 13:43 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

OK, I've had the little stinker for 4 days. I traded in my '06 Frontier which I liked very much as far as trucks go, for an '08 Z. What a difference from handling, acceleration, comfort, etc. I haven't driven anything this small since I turned over my '85 Honda Prelude with 300K on the odometer. Looking forward to building quite the relationship with the Z. I'm not looking to get anymore power or handling out of it. I've grown tired of pouring money into cars with aftermarket stuff. So I'm just going to enjoy the car for what is - a fun sports-car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.