2008 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Absolutely awesome sports car
By Ryan on 03/09/10 07:44 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My last 3 cars have been sports cars, (Mustang GT, Subaru WRX, 350Z) and this trumps them all This car pulls beautifully, runs great, is super reliable, amazing performance. Just love it. I recommend it highly

Do your research
By CJ on 08/13/09 20:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had the base badboy for 6 months before it was totaled in the rain from doing 45 in a 55mph zone. All I have to say is that this was one of the best cars that I have ever had, I don't think a Porsche would have made me much happier but no matter what you tell yourself it is really only a sunny day kind of car. You already know why you like the car but here are the problems. Base model means no lsd something which is inconceivable on a rwd car of this caliber. Secondly the brakes stink compared to the engine power. Luckily the 370 fixed this issue. The car comes with hid which is nicel and same power as the top end models. Even nismo. . But no LSD or vdc and no brembos. I'm looking into awd

From Frontier to 350Z
By arsey51 on 12/02/08 13:43 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

OK, I've had the little stinker for 4 days. I traded in my '06 Frontier which I liked very much as far as trucks go, for an '08 Z. What a difference from handling, acceleration, comfort, etc. I haven't driven anything this small since I turned over my '85 Honda Prelude with 300K on the odometer. Looking forward to building quite the relationship with the Z. I'm not looking to get anymore power or handling out of it. I've grown tired of pouring money into cars with aftermarket stuff. So I'm just going to enjoy the car for what is - a fun sports-car.

Fun commuter
By Jimmy Polk on 10/21/08 15:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My base 6M 350Z is a great car. I bought it to replace my 2007 GMC Sierra Denali and 1991 Corvette coupe and I've done well. I've gotten a lot of compliments and nods of approval since owning this car. The Nagaro Red just "pops" in the sunlight. The performance, styling and fuel economy are excellent and I'm sure the reliability will be the same. Although I didn't buy from my local dealer (due to them not having the exact car I wanted (base 6M w/out splash guards), they are eager to service it. You get great mileage when you drive conservatively. Was able to get a great deal due to 370 coming. Overall I'm very, very happy with my decision to purchase a Nissan 350Z.

The NEW POOR MAN's Sports Car
By Memo Z To on 08/11/08 17:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my Z for 2 months and so far it's been a complete thrill to drive. It's fast, yet refined! It turns heads and gets attention. The powerful V6 really kicks and the baritone exhaust sounds melodious especially in higher RPMs. If you drive it smooth (which is VERY hard to do) you can get good mpg, but driving it like a true sports car can cause some frequent trips to the pump. The 6-speed transmission has great response on all 6 gears. All this for under 30K! Best deal out there!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.