2008 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
2008 Nissan 350Z Interior
By nissedoff on 01/01/14 08:53 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The interior paint/coating on all plastic panels (door, dash, etc) scratches off with normal use to reveal a white plastic. Nissan knows about this and chooses to do nothing about the problem. I own five different cars all older then the 350 and more mileage, I don't see this in any of those cars. This is unsightly and started soon after warranty expired, 36 months. I have to have all these panels removed and painted by body shop. Also, my power windows motors quit, also known problem Nissan chooses to not solve. I do not recommend Nissan.

Grandtouring AT
By tommy86 on 12/14/10 08:34 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd 350z, my first was a 2003 touring 6MT And hydroplaned it on hwy doing 80 mph Vdc was off.. wont do that again, however i now have a 2007 grandtouring AT due to broken pelvis dont like the clutch, love the new HR motor much faster, but i really miss the manual trans, VQ35 TILL I DIE!!!!

Outstanding!
By RTLBT on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought used 1 owner only 7858 mi! Has all warranties. What a car! Had a 280z, no comparison, but I loved it. No nit-pick's (like telescoping steering wheel). Have had several sport cars, this one is it! So easy to drive, do not get tired after 3 hrs, like my Chevy, must be the seats. Mileage is great for this h. P., 21-24 mpg like book says, but did get 26 mpg at 75 mph. Love to clean it and feel fine lines of car, I know, I'm a nut case.

2008 350Z
By boney71114 on 05/17/10 19:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent coupe for spirited driving with great reliability. Only complaint is needing new tires at 12,000 miles. Handling, acceleration and comfort and good looks are the best for the price! Would buy again in a second.

Absolutely awesome sports car
By Ryan on 03/09/10 07:44 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My last 3 cars have been sports cars, (Mustang GT, Subaru WRX, 350Z) and this trumps them all This car pulls beautifully, runs great, is super reliable, amazing performance. Just love it. I recommend it highly

Rag Tops Rule
By Dezert 350Z on 02/19/10 19:54 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 0-60 gets cut in half when you run it up to 1300rpm's before you let it go! Gittyup! GR8 car more bang for the buck.

2008 Nismo
By Boz on 01/16/10 07:52 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Best handling car period with traction control on or off. I love this car. Makes me smile with every drive. Super tight and well built. I have owned many Porsches and BMWs. The only thing that handles better is a M3 or GT3 and the Corvette Z06. The Nismo could have a bit more power as the 306hp V6 is a bit short in torque and pull. That said, for $30-35K this is the one in my garage.

A true drivers sports car
By Juancito Gario on 11/18/09 06:35 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is the best bang for the buck when it comes to style and performance. I always get thumbs up when I drive through towns or cities. The body style just exhumes class and sportiness and the performance and the car is on par or surpasses vehicles in its price range.

I LOVE MY NISMO
By NISMO 1441 on 09/13/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

If I had to give up my wife of 20 years or NISMO.....oh that'd be tough...That end of the day experience of crawling in the cockpit and ZZZZ'ing up that engine is like therapy. I wanted an 08 before the styling changed...beautiful curves, not a bad angle to the car. Walked in to a dealer on V-day 09 ready to check out the 09s, not really in the market and there was 08 1441 sitting on the floor with $26,500 on the windshield. Are you serious???? Pack it up....and drove it off the showroom floor. My wife looked at it and said, that's all bad, hence my plates "ALL BAD."

Last 350ZR is the best
By bigp on 08/24/09 09:13 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Z and I'm pleased to say that everything about the Z legend is true. The newest VQ35HR engine has legendary horsepower and torque, mated with the 5sp Automatic for legendary reliability, the sound of the exhaust is addictive, the design is an instant classic. Very respectable MPG for a little monster car like this. And cool tuned suspension/ride for the balance between road handling and comfort. Everything I was hoping for and a lot more.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.