ZGO TRIPIN
By Gregory C! on
2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
My son and I drove 260 miles to get this car new. Actually he drove 250 miles; I drove the last 10 miles. It was the exact color combo I was looking for, and I managed to drive it off the lot for less than a used one. I had been looking for months at convertibles that I could feel comfortable in and still have disposable monthly income left for savings and eventual retirement. I looked at the 2 pricey Porsche, the mild mannered miata, the 2 large Corvette and the Honda s2k my son's dream car, which he eventually bought. I believe I got the best of all four cars in my z: speed, luxury, great looks, reliability and affordability!I will be zgo tripin for years to come!
Favorite Features
The power top and the power up and down windows. The 6 speed manual transmission coupled with the 306hp V6 engine. The car grips quite well during hard cornering. The heated leather seats. Finally I get 0-60mph in less than 5.5 seconds CONSISTENTLY! What's not to love!!
Suggested Improvements
A glove box which was added on the 2009 370Z. Better layout of the console armrest, it keeps opening with elbow. Control the power top with the remote, which of course would require a stronger battery.