2007 Nissan 350Z 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 350-z

2007 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

350-z
By wwwwooooooowwwwww on

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car blows me away. I've had it up to 160 twice and haven't got the guts to shift into 6th yet. The acceleration is awesome. The cornering is impressive. Drove it from Shreveport LA. to Miami FL. on vacation. I am 55 yrs old and bad back but the ride was superior. No aches or pains from driving. Had a 1969 Chevelle SS 369 stock 325 hp and it would have been no match for the Z. Best car I've ever owned! Running through those six speeds will take your breath away! On the highway it grabs onto the road as it glides effortlessly through the air. The quality of the ride is not reflected in the price. The only thing that would impress me more would be more horse power.

Favorite Features

Cornering ability, gas mileage (avg 25.4), turbine sound when accelerating, great looks, 18" rims, traction control, extremely quiet at highway speeds, seat seems to HOLD you, very smooth.

Suggested Improvements

That funny box on top of the radio is stupid. It will barely hold napkins. Center console storage is almost as useless. Digging around behind you for cd,s is awkward. Cruise control on all models. Traction control would be a bonus. Wheels HOP when traction control is off. I like to peel out, not hop