RWD ... iSlide
By ak805x on
2007 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
This is a very great car to drive. My car is the base model 350z coupe. Has less "features" than the other models. Doesn't have the stereo unit controls on the steering wheel. Steering wheel seems a bit less sporty than what you get out of most other sports cars. The power is great, and sounds great especially with dual intakes! Definitely a head turner and I'm always getting props. Base Model comes without Traction Control System and the Limited Slip Differential. Meaning, you have to be VERY careful when taking turns and gassing it. You can easily lose control. Which is a reason why professional drifters prefer this model because you can slide everywhere. Donuts are easy. Very fun car.
Favorite Features
Engine/exhaust sound is great. I love the automatic window up/down feature for BOTH windows. Dual intake. Sometimes I love the fact that my car doesn't have TCS and LSD to slide, but sometimes when you DO want to take a hard corner while gassing it, you can't without sliding all through the turn.
Suggested Improvements
Better interior. However Nissan met their suggested improvements with the new 370z.