2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Simply awesome
By Black Night Z on 06/28/10 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had this beautiful pearl black since October of last year, and every minute is a thrill and half. I am almost saddened when I have to turn off the engine, because the power, handling, and performance is simply breath taking. when you get a hold of the 306 ponies, you are gone. It is worth every penny compared to those high end sports car. I love the compliments and everything this beast has to offer, almost traded my wife for it, I love it so much. (Kidding).

YAAAAHOOOOO!
By ZmaznZ on 11/13/09 19:00 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 1967 Austin Healy MK3 3000 in 1974. I fell in love with the "sports car". When I test drove my Z, it felt odly familiar, sensitive, powerful, wonderful, totally insanely FUN! I drive it every day and 2 years later still love it totally. I can't wait every morning to get in it and DRIVE. The car is for the drive. Period. I also test drove a 07 corvette, lots of power, but no fun, no road feel, felt like driving a squished super powerful station wagon! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Z! Still no mechanical problems and I drive the day lights out of it every day in the city.

LOVE/HATE
By Raph on 07/19/09 23:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought car as B-day present for self. Was great. super fast. The Sync Rev is awesome. You can basically drive it as if it's a manual w/o the clutch. Burning out is easy, won every race I had with it but 1. The only problem was axle broke on me after 2 months while swerving to not hit something (freak accident) Still love this car. The 370 is better in some ways, not all. I would most def recommend this car. If you get this car get the NISMO. It looks better. Love this car though. you can get one for a good deal ina lot of places now really cheap because of 370Z. My car was white with limo tint w/ 18" chrome also with orange interior.

Best revised engine I have driven!
By Mr. SS on 05/11/09 20:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have always been a huge fan of sports cars; but this one takes the cake. I got it w/ just under 25000 miles on it & it still looks immaculate. Everything about the vehicle is outstanding except for the hard plastics which has been vastly improved w/ soft materials in the 370. If you can ignore that minor issue, you will be very satisfied w/ the iconic Z. I prefer the 370 but did not get it because this one was a steal!

Big bang for the buck
By Z-WOW-Z on 05/11/09 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm 56 years old and after raising 5 children I decided to get something for me. I looked at several other cars and for one year I did all my homework. I looked at the Miata, RX-8, and the BMW Z-4. The 350m is by far the most exhilarating car I've ever driven. I bought the 6 speed and it will do about 35 mph per gear. You do the math! And the mileage, I get around 26 average. And the funnest thing I like to do is turn. Man this car will cut like nothing I've ever driven. So my overall rating is "don't test drive one if you aren't going to GET ONE!"

RWD ... iSlide
By ak805x on 02/19/09 09:33 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very great car to drive. My car is the base model 350z coupe. Has less "features" than the other models. Doesn't have the stereo unit controls on the steering wheel. Steering wheel seems a bit less sporty than what you get out of most other sports cars. The power is great, and sounds great especially with dual intakes! Definitely a head turner and I'm always getting props. Base Model comes without Traction Control System and the Limited Slip Differential. Meaning, you have to be VERY careful when taking turns and gassing it. You can easily lose control. Which is a reason why professional drifters prefer this model because you can slide everywhere. Donuts are easy. Very fun car.

The Real Deal
By Mike's Z on 04/14/08 19:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Waited 37 years since I laid eyes on the 1st Z back in 1970. Owned a 280 and 300, but this is the car of my dreams. Owned almost a year, 8K miles. It has exceeded all my expectations. Few cars outrun it, no cars outclass it. Best described by one car editor as "painfully beautiful". A literal work of art from any angle. Nissan did this right, with a ground-up redesign keeping true to the true spirit of this legendary car. Tame enough for daily commutes, but it turns into a different car when the tach hits 4K. The interior is a cockpit. The power and steering effortless. My hearts skips faster every time I see it.

350-z
By wwwwooooooowwwwww on 02/20/08 11:30 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car blows me away. I've had it up to 160 twice and haven't got the guts to shift into 6th yet. The acceleration is awesome. The cornering is impressive. Drove it from Shreveport LA. to Miami FL. on vacation. I am 55 yrs old and bad back but the ride was superior. No aches or pains from driving. Had a 1969 Chevelle SS 369 stock 325 hp and it would have been no match for the Z. Best car I've ever owned! Running through those six speeds will take your breath away! On the highway it grabs onto the road as it glides effortlessly through the air. The quality of the ride is not reflected in the price. The only thing that would impress me more would be more horse power.

Great!
By sonyb1 on 02/05/08 13:37 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 6spd "z", but didn't want the hassle of shifting in traffic; returned it for the automatic. It is just as exciting, Great looks, plenty of power, looks and drives like it should cost more, excellent value!

Excellent car, great engine update
By ribeirod on 01/21/08 05:59 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Motor a lot faster then my 2003, fun to drive, seat quality is a little poor but still a lot of fun on the twisties... great on the track and everyday driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.