Used 2007 Nissan 350Z Touring Convertible Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Dream Car A Dream Come True
By Dana

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Fast and Fun! Take off traction control for improved feel and handling. Slips a bit but enjoyable and maneuverable. Smooth shifting. Great car for small sized people. Too small for taller than 6' OR over medium frame. I have an '07 and get 16-17 miles to the gallon with A/C on constantly. Able to drive in snow and slush with Blizzaks in Long Island winters on relatively flat roads. No major mechanical issues when I've owned it - 60k-85k miles. Can fit a large gym bag or full sized acoustic guitar in the trunk. I get so many compliments on my car and don't get stopped for speeding. I would get ventilated seats for the roadster. A great price for the hp, grip and features. Awesome Bose soundsystem! Subwoofers rock!

ZGO TRIPIN
By Gregory C!

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My son and I drove 260 miles to get this car new. Actually he drove 250 miles; I drove the last 10 miles. It was the exact color combo I was looking for, and I managed to drive it off the lot for less than a used one. I had been looking for months at convertibles that I could feel comfortable in and still have disposable monthly income left for savings and eventual retirement. I looked at the 2 pricey Porsche, the mild mannered miata, the 2 large Corvette and the Honda s2k my son's dream car, which he eventually bought. I believe I got the best of all four cars in my z: speed, luxury, great looks, reliability and affordability!I will be zgo tripin for years to come!

The power top and the power up and down windows. The 6 speed manual transmission coupled with the 306hp V6 engine. The car grips quite well during hard cornering. The heated leather seats. Finally I get 0-60mph in less than 5.5 seconds CONSISTENTLY! What's not to love!!

A glove box which was added on the 2009 370Z. Better layout of the console armrest, it keeps opening with elbow. Control the power top with the remote, which of course would require a stronger battery.

Awesome ride
By rcatty

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

There are lots of things about this vehicle that make it a great buy; value for the dollar; fuel economy about 20% greater than advertised; excellent road griping ride; quick responsive, powerful engine; nice exhaust roar; sharp, expensive looks; automatic, convertible pull down; quality interior and exterior.

Too many to mention, but road handling, braking, would be at the top

Gear box shifting could use some refinement; center console door pops open with elbow resting on it; more interior room

This Car Turns Heads
By Dave

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Wow!. This car not only turns heads, but its fun to drive and ride in. Always being stopped to be told, "Nice Car, man!" Quick, sleek, sexy hotrod. Gotta love it! Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun. Gotta go. My Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is calling.

You name the Z has it!

Console keeps opening with elbow. Annoying but too much fun in the car to really matter.

Simply awesome
By Troy

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am extremely happy I chose the Z. Mine is black with a soft top. The lines are sleek and powerful. The factory rims are phenomenal. My colleague owns a 911 and I wouldn't trade rims with him for anything. The ride is smooth and the engine is extremely responsive. Honestly, the car is almost too quick for me, but I am steadily getting acclimated. I love the car and I would recommend it over any of the other roadsters I see floating around the roadways.

Hey, it's a convertible. Who doesn't like a convertible. Quickness, handling, GPS and the rims are great too.

A bit more trunk space would be nice. I can fit one golf bag in it, but it would be nice to be able to fit two.