2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
ZGO TRIPIN
By Gregory C! on 03/23/09 22:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My son and I drove 260 miles to get this car new. Actually he drove 250 miles; I drove the last 10 miles. It was the exact color combo I was looking for, and I managed to drive it off the lot for less than a used one. I had been looking for months at convertibles that I could feel comfortable in and still have disposable monthly income left for savings and eventual retirement. I looked at the 2 pricey Porsche, the mild mannered miata, the 2 large Corvette and the Honda s2k my son's dream car, which he eventually bought. I believe I got the best of all four cars in my z: speed, luxury, great looks, reliability and affordability!I will be zgo tripin for years to come!

Turns Heads
By RPM on 08/22/08 13:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my 2007 Grand Touring Roadster (convertible) just about 5 months ago, and overall, I'm really happy with my purchase. I bought this as a second car (couldn't part with my BMW 325i), and thought I'd primarily drive it on weekends and when the weather is nice. Well, I haven't driven the Beemer but maybe 5 times since getting my Z. I'll garage the Z when the winter comes, but until then, I'm in it with the top down.

Awesome ride
By rcatty on 06/28/08 04:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

There are lots of things about this vehicle that make it a great buy; value for the dollar; fuel economy about 20% greater than advertised; excellent road griping ride; quick responsive, powerful engine; nice exhaust roar; sharp, expensive looks; automatic, convertible pull down; quality interior and exterior.

This Car Turns Heads
By Dave on 05/08/08 19:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Wow!. This car not only turns heads, but its fun to drive and ride in. Always being stopped to be told, "Nice Car, man!" Quick, sleek, sexy hotrod. Gotta love it! Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun. Gotta go. My Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is calling.

The Z is an Adrenaline Rush
By MACCRAZE on 05/03/08 20:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased a new 350Z Conv. and it's awesome. The interior design is very simple, which I love about Nissan, not too little, not too much. When I heard this car crank up for the 1st time, I thought I was going to start salavating. All in all, I love that "WOOM" sound it makes. The engine just barks at you and I'm a 30 yr old female. The salesman said I could get a turbo put on it. I told him, he was insane. That's asking for trouble. Best sports car for the money!

Impressive!
By Jason60050 on 04/28/08 14:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned many cars both American made and Japanese, but this car is by far the best quality I have seen in some time. Being that it is a convertible it does have some squeaks and rattles sometimes but other than that the car is exceptional. Bose stereo is nice and loud even with top down. Very impressed with the quality of the leather used for the seats. The only gripe I have this far is that this car absolutley needs to lose some weight...weighing in at 3600 lbs it is nearing my old 300c with the hemi.

Sweet ride
By Jeff on 03/22/08 11:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a sweet ride. Better than the 2003 touring coupe model I owned. The 2007 models have more power through the whole rpm band.The car is well balanced and is lots of fun to drive. Yes there are faster cars for the money but this one looks good, drives great, and is well made.

What a Rocket!!
By Kevin K on 11/24/07 14:43 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought a new 2007 350Z Touring Roadster. What an awesome car!! I have owned several Nissan cars. Altima, Sentra Spec V and now a 350Z. The Spec V was great, but the 350Z is no comparison. Fuel economy is what I expected for a sports car.

07 350Z Conv.
By civicracer3000 on 07/20/07 14:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Z, I had a 97 240sx with an SR20 turbo motor in it. The 350Z is much faster and reliable. I love the Bose sound system and the wheels. Wonderful car and the bigest bang for the buck.

Simply awesome
By Troy on 05/30/07 06:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am extremely happy I chose the Z. Mine is black with a soft top. The lines are sleek and powerful. The factory rims are phenomenal. My colleague owns a 911 and I wouldn't trade rims with him for anything. The ride is smooth and the engine is extremely responsive. Honestly, the car is almost too quick for me, but I am steadily getting acclimated. I love the car and I would recommend it over any of the other roadsters I see floating around the roadways.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.