Used 2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

ZGO TRIPIN
By Gregory C!

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My son and I drove 260 miles to get this car new. Actually he drove 250 miles; I drove the last 10 miles. It was the exact color combo I was looking for, and I managed to drive it off the lot for less than a used one. I had been looking for months at convertibles that I could feel comfortable in and still have disposable monthly income left for savings and eventual retirement. I looked at the 2 pricey Porsche, the mild mannered miata, the 2 large Corvette and the Honda s2k my son's dream car, which he eventually bought. I believe I got the best of all four cars in my z: speed, luxury, great looks, reliability and affordability!I will be zgo tripin for years to come!

The power top and the power up and down windows. The 6 speed manual transmission coupled with the 306hp V6 engine. The car grips quite well during hard cornering. The heated leather seats. Finally I get 0-60mph in less than 5.5 seconds CONSISTENTLY! What's not to love!!

A glove box which was added on the 2009 370Z. Better layout of the console armrest, it keeps opening with elbow. Control the power top with the remote, which of course would require a stronger battery.

Turns Heads
By RPM

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my 2007 Grand Touring Roadster (convertible) just about 5 months ago, and overall, I'm really happy with my purchase. I bought this as a second car (couldn't part with my BMW 325i), and thought I'd primarily drive it on weekends and when the weather is nice. Well, I haven't driven the Beemer but maybe 5 times since getting my Z. I'll garage the Z when the winter comes, but until then, I'm in it with the top down.

Solid feel, grips the road like it's on rails. Engine/exhaust sound, especially when downshifting at a stop light. Automatic window down feature on the key fob. My beemer has that, too, and it's really cool, especially when it's hot outside. Garage door opener feature on the rearview mirror.

A couple of issues with it: 1) the "function" control for the temperature, mileage, etc, should be on the end of the turn signal post, and not beside the gauges. I have to take my eyes off the road sometimes to toggle through the functions. 2) Massive brake dust on the front rims.

Awesome ride
By rcatty

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

There are lots of things about this vehicle that make it a great buy; value for the dollar; fuel economy about 20% greater than advertised; excellent road griping ride; quick responsive, powerful engine; nice exhaust roar; sharp, expensive looks; automatic, convertible pull down; quality interior and exterior.

Too many to mention, but road handling, braking, would be at the top

Gear box shifting could use some refinement; center console door pops open with elbow resting on it; more interior room

This Car Turns Heads
By Dave

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Wow!. This car not only turns heads, but its fun to drive and ride in. Always being stopped to be told, "Nice Car, man!" Quick, sleek, sexy hotrod. Gotta love it! Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun. Gotta go. My Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is calling.

You name the Z has it!

Console keeps opening with elbow. Annoying but too much fun in the car to really matter.

The Z is an Adrenaline Rush
By MACCRAZE

2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased a new 350Z Conv. and it's awesome. The interior design is very simple, which I love about Nissan, not too little, not too much. When I heard this car crank up for the 1st time, I thought I was going to start salavating. All in all, I love that "WOOM" sound it makes. The engine just barks at you and I'm a 30 yr old female. The salesman said I could get a turbo put on it. I told him, he was insane. That's asking for trouble. Best sports car for the money!

Digital display panel. Steering wheel controls. Autodimming rear view mirror. Gas mileage (for a sports car). Bose system w/ subwoofer.

Navigation box needs to be larger for this that don't opt for the system. Passenger seat needs to pop up quickly for access to rear box. Auxiliary jack. Steering wheel needs to be a little thinner. Better traction. Engine start up from the key remote.