2007 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
ZGO TRIPIN
By Gregory C! on 03/23/09 22:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My son and I drove 260 miles to get this car new. Actually he drove 250 miles; I drove the last 10 miles. It was the exact color combo I was looking for, and I managed to drive it off the lot for less than a used one. I had been looking for months at convertibles that I could feel comfortable in and still have disposable monthly income left for savings and eventual retirement. I looked at the 2 pricey Porsche, the mild mannered miata, the 2 large Corvette and the Honda s2k my son's dream car, which he eventually bought. I believe I got the best of all four cars in my z: speed, luxury, great looks, reliability and affordability!I will be zgo tripin for years to come!

Awesome ride
By rcatty on 06/28/08 04:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

There are lots of things about this vehicle that make it a great buy; value for the dollar; fuel economy about 20% greater than advertised; excellent road griping ride; quick responsive, powerful engine; nice exhaust roar; sharp, expensive looks; automatic, convertible pull down; quality interior and exterior.

This Car Turns Heads
By Dave on 05/08/08 19:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Wow!. This car not only turns heads, but its fun to drive and ride in. Always being stopped to be told, "Nice Car, man!" Quick, sleek, sexy hotrod. Gotta love it! Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun. Gotta go. My Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is calling.

Simply awesome
By Troy on 05/30/07 06:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am extremely happy I chose the Z. Mine is black with a soft top. The lines are sleek and powerful. The factory rims are phenomenal. My colleague owns a 911 and I wouldn't trade rims with him for anything. The ride is smooth and the engine is extremely responsive. Honestly, the car is almost too quick for me, but I am steadily getting acclimated. I love the car and I would recommend it over any of the other roadsters I see floating around the roadways.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.