Used 2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Simply awesome
By Black Night Z

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had this beautiful pearl black since October of last year, and every minute is a thrill and half. I am almost saddened when I have to turn off the engine, because the power, handling, and performance is simply breath taking. when you get a hold of the 306 ponies, you are gone. It is worth every penny compared to those high end sports car. I love the compliments and everything this beast has to offer, almost traded my wife for it, I love it so much. (Kidding).

Favorite Features

306 ponies, handling, power, performance. The cockpit interior is as close to a jet cockpit. Bose system, bluetooth, one touch up/down power window. I can go on for days, but I will leave you with this, buy it, you won't regret it, you will fall in love with it, and please take your heart medication. LOL

Suggested Improvements

Nothing. absolutely flawless. I want to thank Nissan for building my dream car. If you guys did one thing right, it was all your iconic Z's.

Big bang for the buck
By Z-WOW-Z

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm 56 years old and after raising 5 children I decided to get something for me. I looked at several other cars and for one year I did all my homework. I looked at the Miata, RX-8, and the BMW Z-4. The 350m is by far the most exhilarating car I've ever driven. I bought the 6 speed and it will do about 35 mph per gear. You do the math! And the mileage, I get around 26 average. And the funnest thing I like to do is turn. Man this car will cut like nothing I've ever driven. So my overall rating is "don't test drive one if you aren't going to GET ONE!"

Favorite Features

seat is wwwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

Suggested Improvements

more HP

350-z
By wwwwooooooowwwwww

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car blows me away. I've had it up to 160 twice and haven't got the guts to shift into 6th yet. The acceleration is awesome. The cornering is impressive. Drove it from Shreveport LA. to Miami FL. on vacation. I am 55 yrs old and bad back but the ride was superior. No aches or pains from driving. Had a 1969 Chevelle SS 369 stock 325 hp and it would have been no match for the Z. Best car I've ever owned! Running through those six speeds will take your breath away! On the highway it grabs onto the road as it glides effortlessly through the air. The quality of the ride is not reflected in the price. The only thing that would impress me more would be more horse power.

Favorite Features

Cornering ability, gas mileage (avg 25.4), turbine sound when accelerating, great looks, 18" rims, traction control, extremely quiet at highway speeds, seat seems to HOLD you, very smooth.

Suggested Improvements

That funny box on top of the radio is stupid. It will barely hold napkins. Center console storage is almost as useless. Digging around behind you for cd,s is awkward. Cruise control on all models. Traction control would be a bonus. Wheels HOP when traction control is off. I like to peel out, not hop

My Favorite Car... Ever
By Steve

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is by far the best car I have owned and I have owned pretty serious horsepower cars. This thing is a blast to drive, it turns heads, and it feels good handling wise.

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, wheels, HR engine, illuminated cup holders!

Suggested Improvements

Stereo can be better, cannot play MP3 CDs and no auxiliary jack!! C'mon Nissan!

2007 Enthusiast Model 6mt
By Steve J

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My 2007 350Z (Enthusiast / Redline Red / 6mt) has the re-done VQ35HR 306 horse engine. This engine has 80% new internal engine parts and dual fresh air intakes. The performance is phenonenal with tachometer redline limits now at 7500 with engine improvements. This is a true sports car with road handling capabilities rarely found except on high end sports cars.

Favorite Features

While the list of favorite features could go on forever, simply stated, the best feature is the value. This is a powerful and head turning sports car for less than $30,000 - WOW!

Suggested Improvements

For aesthetics, I'd like to see standard staggered factory wheels.