2007 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Simply awesome
By Black Night Z on 06/28/10 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had this beautiful pearl black since October of last year, and every minute is a thrill and half. I am almost saddened when I have to turn off the engine, because the power, handling, and performance is simply breath taking. when you get a hold of the 306 ponies, you are gone. It is worth every penny compared to those high end sports car. I love the compliments and everything this beast has to offer, almost traded my wife for it, I love it so much. (Kidding).

Big bang for the buck
By Z-WOW-Z on 05/11/09 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm 56 years old and after raising 5 children I decided to get something for me. I looked at several other cars and for one year I did all my homework. I looked at the Miata, RX-8, and the BMW Z-4. The 350m is by far the most exhilarating car I've ever driven. I bought the 6 speed and it will do about 35 mph per gear. You do the math! And the mileage, I get around 26 average. And the funnest thing I like to do is turn. Man this car will cut like nothing I've ever driven. So my overall rating is "don't test drive one if you aren't going to GET ONE!"

350-z
By wwwwooooooowwwwww on 02/20/08 11:30 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car blows me away. I've had it up to 160 twice and haven't got the guts to shift into 6th yet. The acceleration is awesome. The cornering is impressive. Drove it from Shreveport LA. to Miami FL. on vacation. I am 55 yrs old and bad back but the ride was superior. No aches or pains from driving. Had a 1969 Chevelle SS 369 stock 325 hp and it would have been no match for the Z. Best car I've ever owned! Running through those six speeds will take your breath away! On the highway it grabs onto the road as it glides effortlessly through the air. The quality of the ride is not reflected in the price. The only thing that would impress me more would be more horse power.

My Favorite Car... Ever
By Steve on 11/24/07 05:46 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is by far the best car I have owned and I have owned pretty serious horsepower cars. This thing is a blast to drive, it turns heads, and it feels good handling wise.

2007 Enthusiast Model 6mt
By Steve J on 04/06/07 05:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My 2007 350Z (Enthusiast / Redline Red / 6mt) has the re-done VQ35HR 306 horse engine. This engine has 80% new internal engine parts and dual fresh air intakes. The performance is phenonenal with tachometer redline limits now at 7500 with engine improvements. This is a true sports car with road handling capabilities rarely found except on high end sports cars.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.