2007 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Simply awesome
By Black Night Z on 06/28/10 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had this beautiful pearl black since October of last year, and every minute is a thrill and half. I am almost saddened when I have to turn off the engine, because the power, handling, and performance is simply breath taking. when you get a hold of the 306 ponies, you are gone. It is worth every penny compared to those high end sports car. I love the compliments and everything this beast has to offer, almost traded my wife for it, I love it so much. (Kidding).

YAAAAHOOOOO!
By ZmaznZ on 11/13/09 19:00 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 1967 Austin Healy MK3 3000 in 1974. I fell in love with the "sports car". When I test drove my Z, it felt odly familiar, sensitive, powerful, wonderful, totally insanely FUN! I drive it every day and 2 years later still love it totally. I can't wait every morning to get in it and DRIVE. The car is for the drive. Period. I also test drove a 07 corvette, lots of power, but no fun, no road feel, felt like driving a squished super powerful station wagon! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Z! Still no mechanical problems and I drive the day lights out of it every day in the city.

LOVE/HATE
By Raph on 07/19/09 23:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought car as B-day present for self. Was great. super fast. The Sync Rev is awesome. You can basically drive it as if it's a manual w/o the clutch. Burning out is easy, won every race I had with it but 1. The only problem was axle broke on me after 2 months while swerving to not hit something (freak accident) Still love this car. The 370 is better in some ways, not all. I would most def recommend this car. If you get this car get the NISMO. It looks better. Love this car though. you can get one for a good deal ina lot of places now really cheap because of 370Z. My car was white with limo tint w/ 18" chrome also with orange interior.

Best revised engine I have driven!
By Mr. SS on 05/11/09 20:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have always been a huge fan of sports cars; but this one takes the cake. I got it w/ just under 25000 miles on it & it still looks immaculate. Everything about the vehicle is outstanding except for the hard plastics which has been vastly improved w/ soft materials in the 370. If you can ignore that minor issue, you will be very satisfied w/ the iconic Z. I prefer the 370 but did not get it because this one was a steal!

Big bang for the buck
By Z-WOW-Z on 05/11/09 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm 56 years old and after raising 5 children I decided to get something for me. I looked at several other cars and for one year I did all my homework. I looked at the Miata, RX-8, and the BMW Z-4. The 350m is by far the most exhilarating car I've ever driven. I bought the 6 speed and it will do about 35 mph per gear. You do the math! And the mileage, I get around 26 average. And the funnest thing I like to do is turn. Man this car will cut like nothing I've ever driven. So my overall rating is "don't test drive one if you aren't going to GET ONE!"

ZGO TRIPIN
By Gregory C! on 03/23/09 22:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My son and I drove 260 miles to get this car new. Actually he drove 250 miles; I drove the last 10 miles. It was the exact color combo I was looking for, and I managed to drive it off the lot for less than a used one. I had been looking for months at convertibles that I could feel comfortable in and still have disposable monthly income left for savings and eventual retirement. I looked at the 2 pricey Porsche, the mild mannered miata, the 2 large Corvette and the Honda s2k my son's dream car, which he eventually bought. I believe I got the best of all four cars in my z: speed, luxury, great looks, reliability and affordability!I will be zgo tripin for years to come!

RWD ... iSlide
By ak805x on 02/19/09 09:33 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very great car to drive. My car is the base model 350z coupe. Has less "features" than the other models. Doesn't have the stereo unit controls on the steering wheel. Steering wheel seems a bit less sporty than what you get out of most other sports cars. The power is great, and sounds great especially with dual intakes! Definitely a head turner and I'm always getting props. Base Model comes without Traction Control System and the Limited Slip Differential. Meaning, you have to be VERY careful when taking turns and gassing it. You can easily lose control. Which is a reason why professional drifters prefer this model because you can slide everywhere. Donuts are easy. Very fun car.

NISMO Z Best Performance Value
By NISMO Z on 01/29/09 17:24 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan 350Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I read the professional reviews by Edmunds and was a little concerned where they stated the car was not a daily driver, etc. I loved the styling much better in person than pictures. The body and added performance bits were for me though. I have been driving the car for a year now (and in the winter with winter tires and different rims) all I have to say is that this is definitely a daily driver car and I live in NE Ohio. The Sport suspension and killer looks never fail to impress. Added the NISMO intake kit and wow what a sound. As good a ride as any performance car. Go figure... It all depends what you like. I have driven 14K miles in this car.

Turns Heads
By RPM on 08/22/08 13:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got my 2007 Grand Touring Roadster (convertible) just about 5 months ago, and overall, I'm really happy with my purchase. I bought this as a second car (couldn't part with my BMW 325i), and thought I'd primarily drive it on weekends and when the weather is nice. Well, I haven't driven the Beemer but maybe 5 times since getting my Z. I'll garage the Z when the winter comes, but until then, I'm in it with the top down.

Awesome ride
By rcatty on 06/28/08 04:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

There are lots of things about this vehicle that make it a great buy; value for the dollar; fuel economy about 20% greater than advertised; excellent road griping ride; quick responsive, powerful engine; nice exhaust roar; sharp, expensive looks; automatic, convertible pull down; quality interior and exterior.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.