Used 2007 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Dream Car A Dream Come True
By Dana

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Fast and Fun! Take off traction control for improved feel and handling. Slips a bit but enjoyable and maneuverable. Smooth shifting. Great car for small sized people. Too small for taller than 6' OR over medium frame. I have an '07 and get 16-17 miles to the gallon with A/C on constantly. Able to drive in snow and slush with Blizzaks in Long Island winters on relatively flat roads. No major mechanical issues when I've owned it - 60k-85k miles. Can fit a large gym bag or full sized acoustic guitar in the trunk. I get so many compliments on my car and don't get stopped for speeding. I would get ventilated seats for the roadster. A great price for the hp, grip and features. Awesome Bose soundsystem! Subwoofers rock!

Simply awesome
By Black Night Z

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had this beautiful pearl black since October of last year, and every minute is a thrill and half. I am almost saddened when I have to turn off the engine, because the power, handling, and performance is simply breath taking. when you get a hold of the 306 ponies, you are gone. It is worth every penny compared to those high end sports car. I love the compliments and everything this beast has to offer, almost traded my wife for it, I love it so much. (Kidding).

306 ponies, handling, power, performance. The cockpit interior is as close to a jet cockpit. Bose system, bluetooth, one touch up/down power window. I can go on for days, but I will leave you with this, buy it, you won't regret it, you will fall in love with it, and please take your heart medication. LOL

Nothing. absolutely flawless. I want to thank Nissan for building my dream car. If you guys did one thing right, it was all your iconic Z's.

YAAAAHOOOOO!
By ZmaznZ

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 1967 Austin Healy MK3 3000 in 1974. I fell in love with the "sports car". When I test drove my Z, it felt odly familiar, sensitive, powerful, wonderful, totally insanely FUN! I drive it every day and 2 years later still love it totally. I can't wait every morning to get in it and DRIVE. The car is for the drive. Period. I also test drove a 07 corvette, lots of power, but no fun, no road feel, felt like driving a squished super powerful station wagon! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Z! Still no mechanical problems and I drive the day lights out of it every day in the city.

EVERY THING,

MP3 jack

LOVE/HATE
By Raph

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought car as B-day present for self. Was great. super fast. The Sync Rev is awesome. You can basically drive it as if it's a manual w/o the clutch. Burning out is easy, won every race I had with it but 1. The only problem was axle broke on me after 2 months while swerving to not hit something (freak accident) Still love this car. The 370 is better in some ways, not all. I would most def recommend this car. If you get this car get the NISMO. It looks better. Love this car though. you can get one for a good deal ina lot of places now really cheap because of 370Z. My car was white with limo tint w/ 18" chrome also with orange interior.

3.5L V6 w/306 hp. Is a head turner for sure. Very Fast. Real sport look and feel. Bose system. Bluetooth. Best car I've ever had so far.

Bigger trunk space, MP3 technology, Lighter (weight), better looking inside,gove box in front all which 370Z has

Best revised engine I have driven!
By Mr. SS

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have always been a huge fan of sports cars; but this one takes the cake. I got it w/ just under 25000 miles on it & it still looks immaculate. Everything about the vehicle is outstanding except for the hard plastics which has been vastly improved w/ soft materials in the 370. If you can ignore that minor issue, you will be very satisfied w/ the iconic Z. I prefer the 370 but did not get it because this one was a steal!

Cloth Seating (Leather Seats Creases), 18 Inch Alloy Wheels, Rear Wheel Drive, Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror, Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlights, Leather Steering Wheel Trim, Limited Slip Rear Differential, One-Touch Power Windows, Automatic Climate Control, Variable Power Steering

Intelligent Key, Vinyl Materials used instead of Plastics, Frameless Wiper Blades, Windshield Washer Fluid instead of H2O, MP3 Audio Capability

• SUV