Used 2007 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan 350Z

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Simply awesome
By Black Night Z

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had this beautiful pearl black since October of last year, and every minute is a thrill and half. I am almost saddened when I have to turn off the engine, because the power, handling, and performance is simply breath taking. when you get a hold of the 306 ponies, you are gone. It is worth every penny compared to those high end sports car. I love the compliments and everything this beast has to offer, almost traded my wife for it, I love it so much. (Kidding).

Favorite Features

306 ponies, handling, power, performance. The cockpit interior is as close to a jet cockpit. Bose system, bluetooth, one touch up/down power window. I can go on for days, but I will leave you with this, buy it, you won't regret it, you will fall in love with it, and please take your heart medication. LOL

Suggested Improvements

Nothing. absolutely flawless. I want to thank Nissan for building my dream car. If you guys did one thing right, it was all your iconic Z's.

YAAAAHOOOOO!
By ZmaznZ

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 1967 Austin Healy MK3 3000 in 1974. I fell in love with the "sports car". When I test drove my Z, it felt odly familiar, sensitive, powerful, wonderful, totally insanely FUN! I drive it every day and 2 years later still love it totally. I can't wait every morning to get in it and DRIVE. The car is for the drive. Period. I also test drove a 07 corvette, lots of power, but no fun, no road feel, felt like driving a squished super powerful station wagon! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Z! Still no mechanical problems and I drive the day lights out of it every day in the city.

Favorite Features

EVERY THING,

Suggested Improvements

MP3 jack

LOVE/HATE
By Raph

2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought car as B-day present for self. Was great. super fast. The Sync Rev is awesome. You can basically drive it as if it's a manual w/o the clutch. Burning out is easy, won every race I had with it but 1. The only problem was axle broke on me after 2 months while swerving to not hit something (freak accident) Still love this car. The 370 is better in some ways, not all. I would most def recommend this car. If you get this car get the NISMO. It looks better. Love this car though. you can get one for a good deal ina lot of places now really cheap because of 370Z. My car was white with limo tint w/ 18" chrome also with orange interior.

Favorite Features

3.5L V6 w/306 hp. Is a head turner for sure. Very Fast. Real sport look and feel. Bose system. Bluetooth. Best car I've ever had so far.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger trunk space, MP3 technology, Lighter (weight), better looking inside,gove box in front all which 370Z has

Best revised engine I have driven!
By Mr. SS

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have always been a huge fan of sports cars; but this one takes the cake. I got it w/ just under 25000 miles on it & it still looks immaculate. Everything about the vehicle is outstanding except for the hard plastics which has been vastly improved w/ soft materials in the 370. If you can ignore that minor issue, you will be very satisfied w/ the iconic Z. I prefer the 370 but did not get it because this one was a steal!

Favorite Features

Cloth Seating (Leather Seats Creases), 18 Inch Alloy Wheels, Rear Wheel Drive, Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror, Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlights, Leather Steering Wheel Trim, Limited Slip Rear Differential, One-Touch Power Windows, Automatic Climate Control, Variable Power Steering

Suggested Improvements

Intelligent Key, Vinyl Materials used instead of Plastics, Frameless Wiper Blades, Windshield Washer Fluid instead of H2O, MP3 Audio Capability

Big bang for the buck
By Z-WOW-Z

2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm 56 years old and after raising 5 children I decided to get something for me. I looked at several other cars and for one year I did all my homework. I looked at the Miata, RX-8, and the BMW Z-4. The 350m is by far the most exhilarating car I've ever driven. I bought the 6 speed and it will do about 35 mph per gear. You do the math! And the mileage, I get around 26 average. And the funnest thing I like to do is turn. Man this car will cut like nothing I've ever driven. So my overall rating is "don't test drive one if you aren't going to GET ONE!"

Favorite Features

seat is wwwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

Suggested Improvements

more HP