2006 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: One fine convertible

2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

One fine convertible
By walywrld on

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I did a lot of research before buying this car and it paid off. This is one outstanding car which I am completely satisfied with. It is more enjoyable than I expected. The power is awesome, it drives great, is great for weekend road trips, the steering is dead on, exceptional driving experience. I find it quiet for a convertible, quieter cruising at highway speeds than its competitors. I find the seats comfortable and supportive, it is cozy but it is a 2 seat sports car, what does one expect? I have taken several long trips in the car and find it comfortable on the road. I can drive all day and am not tired and "beaten". Overall, the Z is well laid out and comfortable.

Outstanding power. Super handling. Fine road car. Quiet for a convertible. Very good mpg. Great all around sports car.

Cannot think of a thing I would change. I considered and drove the Honda S2K, BMW Z-4, Mustang GT, Mazda Miata, and Pontiac Solstice. I found the Z by far a better all around sports car than any of those. This is a great convertible package that I highly recommend.