Nissan finally made something right
By SOJ on
2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
The Nissan 350z. What a beautiful car. I used to own a 1996 300zx. That was a pure driving pleasure. The 2006 350z takes after that exact vehicle. This car handles great, is fun to drive and gets pretty decent gas mileage with my heavy foot. I am always pulling between 370-390 each tank of gas, and thats city driving! Vehicle has power to spare in every gear, virtually no lag what so ever! You hit the gas and you're gone. Awesome vehicle, good job Nissan. All this coming from a die hard Toyota man. About time they bring that Supra back huh? Anyways for 30k, you can't beat this vehicle..
Favorite Features
I would have to say my favorite feature is the power. Overall I love this car, 6 speed, 300hp, decent gas mileage. What car out there can beat it? Nothing. Take notice Toyota.
Suggested Improvements
I would have liked to have more torque, something closer to or at 300 would be great. The ride is rough, but come on its a freaking sports car people! Standard cruise control across the board (only a problem for base models) Different color gauge lights, maybe Red or Blue? Come on there orange ppl!!