Love this fast, crazy car!!!
By Speedracer! on
2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I ordered this car last August and it arrived in late December. It is fun, fun, fun! Love the updates on it from the older model. Seats are a bit tight, but I'm a 5'6" woman, so okay. They're not the most comfortable in the world. We own an Infiniti FX35 (which I love), but I love the Z just as much. Be careful though, I just got a ticket. I was doing 93/94 mph on the freeway...not good! It's easy to go fast in this car w/o realizing it. I also love how my hair doesn't blow everywhere...I also love the Audi TT and almost bought one, but my hair was in knots after 5 mins! With the Z, it's no problem and everyone looks cool in this car.
Favorite Features
I have orange seats with grey exterior...looks great! Love the heated seats and sound system. Love the automatic top (it's fast!)...Love how it handles. I'm really happy with the interior improvements too. The trunk size is okay for me and not too small. I get a lot of compliments on it!
Suggested Improvements
Softer, better leather on seats...may be use the Infiniti leather (it's softer)?