2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Fas Kiwi
By Aaron on 05/27/06 14:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

handles like a dream, I love the drive quality, not too firm but enough to use as a day track car. stops on a dime with the Brembo brakes. It's a beautiful car.

looks
By ed on 05/13/06 06:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i enjoy it so far fun to drive and people love its looks

What mid life crisis?
By MichaelZ on 05/06/06 10:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Z is a daily driver. I chose it over the S2000 and RX8 because the Z has great power/torque without having to take it to redline. Acceleration is effortless. The automatic works well in stop and go and is still fun on the twistys with manual mode. Handling is amazing and that exhaust note... Pure testosterone. This is a beautiful car. The lines are great from all angles. The stock wheels on the '06 are gorgeous. Interior is comfortable and roomy. Whether I feel like a boy-racer or a businessman my Z delivers fun and grins everyday. I love my Z.

WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooo!
By Dale on 05/02/06 12:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive and powerful. Excellent quality and great lines. Tested the BMW Z4, Mazda Miata, Honda S2000 and Mercedes SLK 280. The 350Z looked and felt better to drive than the others. Great buy for the money and it turns heads.

Fun Car
By Alpine4e on 04/25/06 15:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my Z about a week ago and absolutely love it. It looks awesome and drives even better. It handles like a dream. It doesn't have rocket like speed but it is fast enough. It turns heads wherever you go. I love the convertible.

the best
By Loran Redfern on 04/19/06 08:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of the best cars i have ever had the pleasure to own and drive

Love this fast, crazy car!!!
By Speedracer! on 04/13/06 14:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I ordered this car last August and it arrived in late December. It is fun, fun, fun! Love the updates on it from the older model. Seats are a bit tight, but I'm a 5'6" woman, so okay. They're not the most comfortable in the world. We own an Infiniti FX35 (which I love), but I love the Z just as much. Be careful though, I just got a ticket. I was doing 93/94 mph on the freeway...not good! It's easy to go fast in this car w/o realizing it. I also love how my hair doesn't blow everywhere...I also love the Audi TT and almost bought one, but my hair was in knots after 5 mins! With the Z, it's no problem and everyone looks cool in this car.

Art on wheels.
By David Puckett on 04/12/06 09:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Since I have got this car I have had so many positive comments from co-worker and strangers of all ages. I have seen persons after persons driving by just stop to look at it at work/stores/home. Some coming up to me to ask what type of car it is and telling me how good it looks. This car is just amazing as it is a sports car with luxery features. The navigation is amazing, the sound of the car taking off draws attention from all while still quiet for long drives. Putting the top up and down is fast and a show for all how it hides and returns from a hidden trunk. some talk about the trunk space being small, but you can use the top compartment for trunk space also. To sum it up(art on wheels).

Good Value car
By Vick on 04/11/06 01:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i get my Z two days ago. the performance is good. the interesting thing is, u will feel the true power when u shift to second gear. However, the interior shows a little disappointment and the luggage room is soooo small....i dont think U can pick up someone in airport with this car if the luggage is big. the shift gear seems little bit hard for me and the clutch seems too loose, it is unusual for performance. overall, its performance and appearance can cover most of the cons. the price is also reasonable for this car

A True Sports Car That's Affodable
By Simon Sioni on 04/08/06 21:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It really is a bargain compared to anything that can run with it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.