2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Heaven, Again!
By Wanda on 07/13/06 13:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Driving the new 350Z is truly like being in heaven again. I haven't had a Z car since 1981 and this car is definitely worth the wait. Not only is she absolutely beautiful in design, but her performance makes driving fun...again!

ZblueZ
By ZBLUEZ on 07/12/06 15:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought my new 350Z the only bad thing is that I cannot drive it enough. Daily driving in the city does not challenge this car at all. I have to get out in the open road or in the canyons with plenty of turns. That's where the fun begins. Love my first 350Z.

Z has a rumble of its own
By dinola on 07/05/06 13:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What a car. The car turns heads. The convertible top is well hidden when down. The rumble of this car is very distinct. It's a fun car to drive and its styling is all its own. The 2006 model has improved the suspension and the interior. Because of its low profile you need to be careful on roads with potholes.

my 350z
By charles a. williams on 06/11/06 12:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the 2006 350z is an awesome car!!! before i bought it i test drove a 2006 mustang gt, then i drove the z, and after i went a half-mile from the nissan dealership i was saying to myself i have to have this car!!! the handling, performance, engine power and willingness to rev is amazing for the price.the cars that come close to this performance, power and level of luxury cost 10 to 15k more!!!

Great Car
By TMC on 06/07/06 06:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Surprising that this kind of performance could be so affordable. This car will keep up with almost anything. The seats get a little uncomfortable on long rides, but who buys this car to "cruise" in it? Aggressive sounding from ignition all the way to 130+ and will turn on a dime, I would recommend anyone looking to grab a true performance vehicle at a reasonable sticker price. Word to the wise however...don't buy this car to save $$$ on insurance and it would be almost criminal to put anything less than 93 octane gas in the tank.

Z car
By James M. Sitzes on 06/03/06 17:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Muscle to have fun on stretches, tight steering and frame to handle turns at high speeds. Too much fun....

...and my 7'6" surfboard fits inside!
By Mike on 06/03/06 17:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Starting with the Silverstone exterior paint and the burnt orange leather seats, this car is gorgeous! The feeling of power not only comes from all those horses under the hood, but the weight and driving feel of the car- it's quite a secure feeling! I just got back from the beach, and the drive to, was just as much fun as the waveriding.

fun for less money
By tulsajim on 06/03/06 06:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this so this is 1st impression. I had a 280zx & currently have a bmw Z3 which I love & will keep. 350 z is a beautiful Daytona blue, fast enough & more comfortable than when I drove one in 2003. Compared it to MB slk350 & bmw 3 series convertible. I like it better & $25,000 less than MB.

Best Mothers Day Ever!!!
By Cheryl on 05/31/06 18:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I was absolutely thrilled when on Mothers Day my husband and I went to a nearby Nissan dealership to look at a 2006 Enthusiest. I had been saving for this car for a few months or more after test driving one months earlier. We bought the enthusiast in the Silver Alloy/black top 6-speed manual and it is gorgeous!! We have had it for two weeks now and we are so impressed with the ride, handling, performance and how easy the top is to open and close! Not to mention I am having the time of my life!! This car gets a lot of looks and the regular interior is just fine and comfortable. I would not get the leather, too hot to sit on with top down. The stereo is alright.

Wow!
By Darrell Jennings on 05/31/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very simple. If you want to have fun, buy this car. Great gas milage and even better power. Sticks to the road like glue, and definately will flat out move. Excellent Bose sound system makes the experience even better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.