2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
ZblueZ
By ZBLUEZ on 07/12/06 15:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought my new 350Z the only bad thing is that I cannot drive it enough. Daily driving in the city does not challenge this car at all. I have to get out in the open road or in the canyons with plenty of turns. That's where the fun begins. Love my first 350Z.

my 350z
By charles a. williams on 06/11/06 12:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the 2006 350z is an awesome car!!! before i bought it i test drove a 2006 mustang gt, then i drove the z, and after i went a half-mile from the nissan dealership i was saying to myself i have to have this car!!! the handling, performance, engine power and willingness to rev is amazing for the price.the cars that come close to this performance, power and level of luxury cost 10 to 15k more!!!

Z car
By James M. Sitzes on 06/03/06 17:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Muscle to have fun on stretches, tight steering and frame to handle turns at high speeds. Too much fun....

...and my 7'6" surfboard fits inside!
By Mike on 06/03/06 17:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Starting with the Silverstone exterior paint and the burnt orange leather seats, this car is gorgeous! The feeling of power not only comes from all those horses under the hood, but the weight and driving feel of the car- it's quite a secure feeling! I just got back from the beach, and the drive to, was just as much fun as the waveriding.

Wow!
By Darrell Jennings on 05/31/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very simple. If you want to have fun, buy this car. Great gas milage and even better power. Sticks to the road like glue, and definately will flat out move. Excellent Bose sound system makes the experience even better.

Fas Kiwi
By Aaron on 05/27/06 14:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

handles like a dream, I love the drive quality, not too firm but enough to use as a day track car. stops on a dime with the Brembo brakes. It's a beautiful car.

What mid life crisis?
By MichaelZ on 05/06/06 10:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Z is a daily driver. I chose it over the S2000 and RX8 because the Z has great power/torque without having to take it to redline. Acceleration is effortless. The automatic works well in stop and go and is still fun on the twistys with manual mode. Handling is amazing and that exhaust note... Pure testosterone. This is a beautiful car. The lines are great from all angles. The stock wheels on the '06 are gorgeous. Interior is comfortable and roomy. Whether I feel like a boy-racer or a businessman my Z delivers fun and grins everyday. I love my Z.

Good Value car
By Vick on 04/11/06 01:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i get my Z two days ago. the performance is good. the interesting thing is, u will feel the true power when u shift to second gear. However, the interior shows a little disappointment and the luggage room is soooo small....i dont think U can pick up someone in airport with this car if the luggage is big. the shift gear seems little bit hard for me and the clutch seems too loose, it is unusual for performance. overall, its performance and appearance can cover most of the cons. the price is also reasonable for this car

Great car
By Bill Halliday on 04/08/06 07:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Went by dealership, saw this car and loved it. I bought a six speed and it has put the fun back in driving. This little car handles like a dream. Not the best on gas mileage though. Has alot of leg room which suprised me. I just try out a new corvette and not near the leg room in it as the 350Z.

Love It!
By Rusty on 03/11/06 09:05 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! Overall I think it is excellent. I have the new color, interlagos fire, and it is a real headturner. I have owned 5 Nissan in my life, and this one is by far the best.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.