Used 2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

What's Not To Love!?
By Rubydoo

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd Nissan sports car and we LOVE it. Can't ever imagine getting rid of it. We owned a 1993 300z when it was new and this 350z is even better. No matter where we go, people comment on the looks and think it's a 75k+ car. It handles great and is a blast to drive! We have had zero problems with it.

Favorite Features

Things we love... Power ragtop and that it's hidden when the top is down. Body style. Power and speed. Heated seats and sound system. Too much to list.

Suggested Improvements

Perhaps a nicer interior minus the seats.

One fine convertible
By walywrld

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I did a lot of research before buying this car and it paid off. This is one outstanding car which I am completely satisfied with. It is more enjoyable than I expected. The power is awesome, it drives great, is great for weekend road trips, the steering is dead on, exceptional driving experience. I find it quiet for a convertible, quieter cruising at highway speeds than its competitors. I find the seats comfortable and supportive, it is cozy but it is a 2 seat sports car, what does one expect? I have taken several long trips in the car and find it comfortable on the road. I can drive all day and am not tired and "beaten". Overall, the Z is well laid out and comfortable.

Favorite Features

Outstanding power. Super handling. Fine road car. Quiet for a convertible. Very good mpg. Great all around sports car.

Suggested Improvements

Cannot think of a thing I would change. I considered and drove the Honda S2K, BMW Z-4, Mustang GT, Mazda Miata, and Pontiac Solstice. I found the Z by far a better all around sports car than any of those. This is a great convertible package that I highly recommend.

1 FUN Z!!
By Suechat

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car just as my son was turning 16; my present to myself after having driven the same car for 10 years that I gave to my son. I never thought that driving a vehicle could be so much fun. I ABSOLUTELY love my car. It has been babied for the 2+ years I have owned it.

Favorite Features

Love the cockpit feel of the car... I feel surrounded. Especially love the Bose sound system and the two speakers behind the driver's seat allow me to 'feel' my music.

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any improvements. Saw others stating that the car is hard for tall people to fit into; my husband says that same thing (he is 6'2"). I say that it is all the more reason for him NOT to drive my car! The passenger seat has plenty of leg room for tall guys!

Love my Z
By saildocva

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent in all aspects. Its a joy to own and drive. Very good handling and performance. Rear visibility is limited but good outside mirrors that adjust easily helps a lot.

Favorite Features

Power ragtop. Love hidden aspect when it is down.

Suggested Improvements

More AC vents e.g. under driver seat - through seat would be great.

Great fun car to drive
By scottbui

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I tried the SLK 280/350, Z4 and neither of these vehicles came close to the fun factor of owning the 350z. Should've purchased a 4 seater though to give more flexibility but that's the nature of the beast in purchasing a 2 seater.

Favorite Features

Power, power power... there's nothing like the purring sound of the 350Z.

Suggested Improvements

Better compartmental design.