2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
awesome car
By shane on 12/23/05 03:01 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After totalling my 2004 Touring Roadster, I had to have another. Bought a 2006 Grand Touring Roadster. It's just as wonderful and fun to drive as the 04 was.

The Most Fun to Drive for under 30,000
By Erich Wolmart on 11/21/05 07:59 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It is an awsome vehicle, I trade my 1998 740il rocket for this and the only thing i realy miss is the interior space. But I will buy another one in a hartbeat.

Go for it !!!!!!
By barkpr on 11/17/05 00:46 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car and so will you. It is definitely the class of it's class,as well as much more expensive cars. I feel good looking at its incredible styling,and I feel good driving it. No car has ever stirred like this one,and I am 57.

My Favorite car
By B on 11/13/05 08:43 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the perfect sports car! It's really fun to drive! Ford can't even reach half of the reliability of this car!

the best z yet
By anthony on 11/10/05 13:19 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

this car is all about fun, its not your family truckster,its pure sports car ,if you're worried about a cup holder at a speed of 140 go buy a sport utility, you will be too busy having fun to drink

hummmmmm
By Rory on 11/05/05 12:17 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Bought the car in May and have a hard time getting out of it! 15 seconds to go topless and catch major eyes! Makes the ride to work 10x more fun!

350Z
By Mike on 11/05/05 09:41 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I own a fully restored mildly modified 1978 280Z that I have had for 23 years. I love how much the new Z is like the old one- only better.

Definite a good investment
By Melissa Castro on 11/02/05 00:42 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While shopping for a reliable, fun, comfortable, I found the Nissan 350Z the best built car. The power is unbelievable; the easiness of convertible access and its look when down is excellent. I feel very comfortable and not feeling like tuna in a can. I truly feel it will hold its value and will be well taken care of. Its the car I've worked hard for and feel I definitely got my monies worth.

3rd 350Z owned, Love the vehicle.
By Eric Roundy on 10/21/05 08:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first roadster and I have to say the funnest of the Z's owned yet. Would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a fun daily driver.

awesome car!
By robert on 10/16/05 02:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Track 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i think buying a 2006 nissan 350z was the best idea ever. i mean its so awesome. the acceleration is rocket fast. and the handling is awesome. thanks nissan for making 350z.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.