2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Excellent Coolness-to-Dollar Ratio!
By RickS on 09/19/08 08:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I hadn't wanted just ANY flashy car; only the 305Z had truly turned my head. I got the silver six-speed, 306 HP. Great move! It's basically all engine, so the handling and acceleration are top-notch. The six gears will keep your hands busy. For a small car, it also has a nice, "heavy", solid feel to it as well, very welcome on the highway or in inclement weather. I routinely get stopped by strangers and complimented on my car! The only negatives I can mention are the lack of trunk space (but who buys this car for trips to the grocery store?), the extreme lowness to the ground (this required a new front end 6 months after purchase), and finicky tire pressure gauges. I love this car!

Long Term Report
By Nutnfancy on 05/26/07 00:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 350Z in all versions is a performance bargain. It is a quick, well-balanced, superbly built sports car. Styling is head turning. Acceleration is good. Overall MPG runs 21.5 city, with about 40% aggressive driving, 25-27 hwy if you drive with cruise and accelerate gently. Build quality is outstanding: no squeaks, rattles, misaligned panels, or mx issues. Maintenance costs have been zero for me in the last year. Stock exhaust note is exhilarating. Stereo is good. Amenities, storage areas, utility of hatchback are excellent.

funnnnnn
By bart on 10/24/06 16:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

great all around sports car that does everything well. I have the Grand Touring model. The ride is good, power is linear and predictable, trans (auto) is smooth and shifts up and down well, interior is functional and fits well. Hey, this is a sports car after all, things are tight but not uncomfortable and I am 6'2.

The Z gets it right
By cooper1970 on 08/29/06 15:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

My GT finally arrived last week, and I've been spending the past week driving it around town. Best car I've ever driven, and for the money, the best deal. I love this car!!!

Z car
By James M. Sitzes on 06/03/06 17:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Grand Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Muscle to have fun on stretches, tight steering and frame to handle turns at high speeds. Too much fun....

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.