2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Fun But Flawed - Buyer Beware!
By 2JPP8808 on 06/01/09 03:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Did lot of research before buying; knew oil consumption was an issue on some 06 Zs. Figured was worth risk, as Nissan warranty gave peace of mind. Thought was safe until Jan 2009, when car started making weird noises, suffered loss of power & oil pressure. Car serviced at dealer religiously, so service mgr determined engine needed to be replaced under recall. Took 2 weeks! In all car has been in shop more times than our Porsche & BMW combined! Issues included clutch assembly, brakes, electrical, trunk release, pass pwr window, TPMS, heat shield, wheel hub. Car has been kept at dealer days/weeks at a time at dealer, & no loaner car given, just shuttle. Thank God we have multiple cars!

Awesome value, some compromises
By 2JnPP on 06/20/08 02:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Nissan skimped on the materials used to make up for all the performance it packed in this $30,000 car. The overall interior "feel" is very cheap. We knew this before purchasing & were willing to make the compromise. However, we didn't bargain for all the rattles, creaks, and clanging we have with our Z. We've had several mechanical issues that usually takes the dealer multiple times to fix. We've tried working with a few Nissan dealers for service work and have been very disappointed in all aspects of their customer service. This is a beautiful car that's fun to drive, even on a daily basis. We recommend the Z, as long as you're willing to accept the negative aspects of Z ownership.

I love this car
By DaveN on 06/12/08 13:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car, it is fun to drive, handles beautifully and peforms better than anything else I have driven (for the money). It rides rough with the 18" rims and is noisy when driving in the rain (back wheel wells open) but to me the benefits far outweigh the negatives. I will buy another in the future.

No Longer Needed a Truck
By EJ on 01/08/08 20:56 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great fun to drive! The car has super handling and accelerates better than expected. I use it as a daily driver to commute about 15 miles to work each way... never looked so forward to driving to work and going home before.

Rocking Red Sports Car
By Red Rider on 11/12/06 14:30 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked this up on 11/4/06 and haven't had the time to really put it thru the paces, but so far..... it's an amazing machine to drive. Had to wait until it was found in Redline Enthusiast package, but well worth the wait... Traded up from a 2005 Altima SE-R and very glad I did !!!! I Loved That Car As Well !!! Mileage suffers a bit by comparison, but the extra performance balances out the extra $$ Overall, a very exciting vehicle to drive and likely the last one I'll ever need to get.... Go to your local Nissan dealer and check it out for yourself.... You'll be elated that you did...

My Fairlady
By 06fairladyz on 10/01/06 21:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my Z for 6 months now and it runs great. It gets quite a bit of attention anywhere you go. I've had lot of compliments on how good the car looks more than anything. Most people who don't know about the car think it's a $40,000-$60,000 car... I guess it does look that good :) That's one of the main reasons why I decided to purchase this car over others.

Best bang 4 the buck
By J. Rivera on 08/30/06 13:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Impressive. I have the one with the Interlagos Fire paint. Looks are great as well as performance. I test dove the G35, the S2000 and RX-8, but for the money this is a best buy. Who cares about limited room? Very easy to customize too. No need to look in another direction if looking for a sports car. Two big thumbs up!!! P.S. Nice exhaust note!! Bravo.....

this Z is amazing!
By new z owner on 08/17/06 08:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just recently purchased the enthusiast z coupe. I drive this thing everywhere. In three words I LOVE IT! It has a good powerband, it pulls in every gear, and it handles like a go-kart. I test drove alot of sports cars, (S2000, RSX-S, EVO, STI, M3). The styling, power, and the cost is what drew me to the Z. Well done nissan on a great sports car.

Love It!
By Rusty on 03/11/06 09:05 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! Overall I think it is excellent. I have the new color, interlagos fire, and it is a real headturner. I have owned 5 Nissan in my life, and this one is by far the best.

Finally a True Sports Car
By Hawkinson Nissan on 01/07/06 14:33 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Coupe Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven some of the more popular sports cars (RX-8, S2000, Eclipse, Supra, etc) but none have the passion that the new Z has. Awesome acceleration, and all to the tune of that harmonious exhaust note. The only other rival I considered buying of course is the BMW M3. However, i couldnt justify the price difference as compared with the differenece in HP (30)

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.