2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Color me an Advocate
By in2themystyc on 11/30/12 20:34 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Pretty happy with my Z. I am the happy 2nd owner of a 2006 GT convertible with ~15K miles. She's like new. I like almost everything about it - good looks, fun to drive, quality fit and finish. The mileage isn't the best, but what do you expect? Its great as a 2nd car, but not sure I'd want it as a primary driver. I really enjoy the 3 F's - fast, fun...oh, and fast. The top is easy up-and-down. In the '06, missing USB and i-connectivity is rough, but I had Sirrius/XM installed and it sounds great on the Bose system. Can't wait for my next Z!

Love my Z
By saildocva on 07/14/07 09:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent in all aspects. Its a joy to own and drive. Very good handling and performance. Rear visibility is limited but good outside mirrors that adjust easily helps a lot.

Not an everyday car
By john on 10/29/06 09:18 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I inherited this car as my daily company car. Under normal circumstance I would have been ecstatic, but I commute 90 minutes one way to work 5 days a week. I'm a little bigger then average person, so I am very uncomfortable the majority of the time. With all that being said...It is a great looking car and a head turner, but it’s not an every day car by any means. I'm sure most would be saying that I shouldn’t be complaining about such a nice company car, but I went from a 4 door to a 2 door convertible with no room for storage. I have to go home everyday and pick up my personal car so that I can get my son from daycare. It’s just an add inconvenience all the way around.

excellent
By cso123c on 07/21/06 14:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

it's wild to drive. the car is fast and fun to drive. it also is wonderful to get away from problem drivers. all you do is gas and your gone

awesome car
By shane on 12/23/05 03:01 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After totalling my 2004 Touring Roadster, I had to have another. Bought a 2006 Grand Touring Roadster. It's just as wonderful and fun to drive as the 04 was.

350Z
By Mike on 11/05/05 09:41 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I own a fully restored mildly modified 1978 280Z that I have had for 23 years. I love how much the new Z is like the old one- only better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.