2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Way fun to drive
By cablainer on 05/16/14 21:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 50k miles and was in mint condition. The dealer had to replace the passenger window motor before I took it home. I have driven for a year as my daily driver and have taken trips like LA to Vegas and San Diego. This car is awesome. Superior handling, Has major guns and is FAST! Always gets looks and positive comments wherever I go and it over 4 years old. Its flashy but not vulger. I use synthetic oil and change it every 3 months. I have NEVER had to add ANY oil ever! It just doesnt got through it. i have had Zero problems at all. Extremly reliable car. Comfort short trips OK., Long trips not so much. Little storage and tiny trunk are my only complaints.

Color me an Advocate
By in2themystyc on 11/30/12 20:34 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Pretty happy with my Z. I am the happy 2nd owner of a 2006 GT convertible with ~15K miles. She's like new. I like almost everything about it - good looks, fun to drive, quality fit and finish. The mileage isn't the best, but what do you expect? Its great as a 2nd car, but not sure I'd want it as a primary driver. I really enjoy the 3 F's - fast, fun...oh, and fast. The top is easy up-and-down. In the '06, missing USB and i-connectivity is rough, but I had Sirrius/XM installed and it sounds great on the Bose system. Can't wait for my next Z!

Nice Car - my first 350Z - Silver
By bill350zzzz on 05/08/11 16:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up a 350Z Roadster 2 weeks ago. It has 36K miles on it, I am the third owner. The car is very clean with the exception of showing some wear in the interior. The previous owner liked Jewelry I have a feeling. This is my first sports car. All I can say is it's a blast to drive, especially with the top down. I'll take care of the interior with some time. The car puts a smile on my face when ever I sit in the cockpit. Enough said. Good value.

Great car and fun to drive
By dinola on 04/07/10 14:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is fun to drive and it definitely gets s lot of looks. Even though the car almost five years old it still has a great style. The engine sounds is awesome. I have had few problems with the car except for having to replace the convertible top becasue it was cracking. Fortunately that was under warranty. The other problem has been the tires and the air pressure indicators. I had to replace the tires at 24,000 miles ($1100). The tires are quite pricey. But the most bothersome item is the air pressure indicator. They seem to be on a lot. The dealer has replaced a few of them over the years. But they seem to be always going on and the dealer is the only one that can turn it off.

It's been fun, but....
By Z_Owner on 01/11/10 09:58 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my manual 2006 350Z Touring Convertible for 4 years, been fun but expected higher quality & reliability for $40k. Good-Fun car to drive, great styling, always turns heads. Good power, good mileage. I don't drive it very hard, it's a commute vehicle, but have pushed the speed and cornering a few times and had a blast. Bad-The stock tires had to be replaced after 26k miles ($700). Constant reliability problems (not including small items under $50), in a short 4 years, I've experienced a cracked drive shaft, cracked convertible top, bubbled coating on both door handles, failed convertible top mechanism, belt replacement after 2.5 years, interior paint degrading & peeling off

What's Not To Love!?
By Rubydoo on 07/28/08 19:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd Nissan sports car and we LOVE it. Can't ever imagine getting rid of it. We owned a 1993 300z when it was new and this 350z is even better. No matter where we go, people comment on the looks and think it's a 75k+ car. It handles great and is a blast to drive! We have had zero problems with it.

One fine convertible
By walywrld on 07/08/08 15:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I did a lot of research before buying this car and it paid off. This is one outstanding car which I am completely satisfied with. It is more enjoyable than I expected. The power is awesome, it drives great, is great for weekend road trips, the steering is dead on, exceptional driving experience. I find it quiet for a convertible, quieter cruising at highway speeds than its competitors. I find the seats comfortable and supportive, it is cozy but it is a 2 seat sports car, what does one expect? I have taken several long trips in the car and find it comfortable on the road. I can drive all day and am not tired and "beaten". Overall, the Z is well laid out and comfortable.

1 FUN Z!!
By Suechat on 05/12/08 07:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car just as my son was turning 16; my present to myself after having driven the same car for 10 years that I gave to my son. I never thought that driving a vehicle could be so much fun. I ABSOLUTELY love my car. It has been babied for the 2+ years I have owned it.

Love my Z
By saildocva on 07/14/07 09:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent in all aspects. Its a joy to own and drive. Very good handling and performance. Rear visibility is limited but good outside mirrors that adjust easily helps a lot.

Great fun car to drive
By scottbui on 06/01/07 22:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I tried the SLK 280/350, Z4 and neither of these vehicles came close to the fun factor of owning the 350z. Should've purchased a 4 seater though to give more flexibility but that's the nature of the beast in purchasing a 2 seater.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.