Used 2006 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Way fun to drive
By cablainer

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 50k miles and was in mint condition. The dealer had to replace the passenger window motor before I took it home. I have driven for a year as my daily driver and have taken trips like LA to Vegas and San Diego. This car is awesome. Superior handling, Has major guns and is FAST! Always gets looks and positive comments wherever I go and it over 4 years old. Its flashy but not vulger. I use synthetic oil and change it every 3 months. I have NEVER had to add ANY oil ever! It just doesnt got through it. i have had Zero problems at all. Extremly reliable car. Comfort short trips OK., Long trips not so much. Little storage and tiny trunk are my only complaints.

Performance and Styling.

More storage in trunk or behind the back seat is needed. A CLOCK should be standard but isnt!

Color me an Advocate
By in2themystyc

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Pretty happy with my Z. I am the happy 2nd owner of a 2006 GT convertible with ~15K miles. She's like new. I like almost everything about it - good looks, fun to drive, quality fit and finish. The mileage isn't the best, but what do you expect? Its great as a 2nd car, but not sure I'd want it as a primary driver. I really enjoy the 3 F's - fast, fun...oh, and fast. The top is easy up-and-down. In the '06, missing USB and i-connectivity is rough, but I had Sirrius/XM installed and it sounds great on the Bose system. Can't wait for my next Z!

Drop the top! I mean, that's why you buy it, right? Also, the sound of the engine - it growls at you. Love it!

The geabox is not the smoothest - especially drom 1 to 2. Other than that, she's a beast.

Nice Car - my first 350Z - Silver
By bill350zzzz

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up a 350Z Roadster 2 weeks ago. It has 36K miles on it, I am the third owner. The car is very clean with the exception of showing some wear in the interior. The previous owner liked Jewelry I have a feeling. This is my first sports car. All I can say is it's a blast to drive, especially with the top down. I'll take care of the interior with some time. The car puts a smile on my face when ever I sit in the cockpit. Enough said. Good value.

6 speed manual, the convertible top, and the stereo.

The newer 370 series addresses the issues of cheap interior materials.

Love my Z
By ceavila

2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I enjoy driving my car everyday through South Florida. Since I got my car I cannot stop thinking where to go next. I recommend this car to anyone who is single since is only a 2 seat car.

Fun to drive. Fast, and love the comments from people when I park my car.

Better door panels. They scratch really easy. Expensive to replace.

Great car!
By Chezjuan

2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 2006 350Z (base) in August that year and still love every second behind the wheel. Not only is it (very) fun to drive - even around town - but the only time it is ever in the shop is for routine maintenance. Since I live in the mid-Atlantic region, I use it year round, but I did get a set of good winter tires, which are a must if the Z is ever going to see snow. The gas mileage I get driving around town (~19 combined) is decent for the class of car and engine, but nothing spectacular. While the car is comfortable for shorter drives, I start to feel anything over about 4 hours (mainly in my right leg since the base model does not have cruise control).

Automatic climate control, body style, in-door bottle holders

Cruise control on the base model would have been great.