2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: too good

2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

Touring Coupe (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

too good
By tom on

2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great fun car. Power, handling, brakes are excellent. Suspension is stiff but this is what you get with a car that is glued to the road. Great combination of straight-ahead speed and cornering capabilities. When applying the brakes, watch out for cars coming from behind you; no way they can slow as rapidly as you can. Exhaust sound is cool - reminds me of an Austin Healy 3000! You have to 50 years old to remember that car. Only problem is that on the interstate I can't tell if I'm going 70 or 90 mph without looking constantly at the speedometer. Too many speeding tickets verify this comment. By the way, 70 to 90 acceleration is way good!

Acceleration, braking ability, cornering, mileage, exhaust sound, and looks I get are my favorite features, ranked in order of preference.

Better seat comfort. My right leg can't stretch out and sometimes I get a hamstring cramp in that leg. Everything else is great.