2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Review: Performance that won't break t

2005 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Review

Performance Coupe (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

Performance that won't break the Bank
By griffon5 on

2005 Nissan 350Z Performance 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I finally decided on a Sports Car I looked at an Audi TT and a 350-Z In my mind after diriving both, there was no Comparison. While the Audi TT had a nice leather interior, this car had no performance unless you went with their 3.2 250 HP Upgrade. Needless to say I drove the Z and it was a no brainer. I bought a Performance model with 18" wheels and VDC. For the money you will be hard pressed to find a car that out performs this. Acceleration in the mid range is impressive along with the superb handling characteristics. While the Z's interiors are not exactly plush, I bought it for the performance and Have no complaints, Its a sports car.

Favorite Features

Acceleration and handling are great, not to mention the classic good looks. this bomb is a performing head turner.

Suggested Improvements

One thing that needs to be improved is the visibility. Be prepared to be looking when changing lanes. You have a number of blind spots that are going to force you to be vigilant. Actually look at the bright side, this is going to keep you in shape.