Not Enough Space to Brag About This Car
By DaveW on
2005 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I got the Z in the last week of March. I have to say I haven't been disappointed in any way. I ended up with the auto as a concession to my wife, but I can't say I'm sorry. She loves the car as much as I do. There don't seem to be many in our area, so we continue to get looks everywhere we go. I've driven the car nearly every day since I got it. I think the ergonomics are ok. The stereo is fine, but there is more road noise from the hatch area than I like. Be prepared, the ride is stiff. I never owned a car like this before, and that took some getting used to. I haven't had any of the problems earlier models seemed to have. No problems period!
Favorite Features
It's a speedster. Since we got the Z, I found out my wife is a closet motorhead. I'm in love with the looks and handling. Zenon headlights are the only way to go! Two sets of clubs and pullcarts really do fit in the back. The auto up-down windows are really nice. Great fun and value.
Suggested Improvements
Softer materials for the interior plastic would be nice. Every little thing that rubs seems to leave a mark. As noted, there is some noise in the interior. But it's a sports car, right? Power seat height adjustment should be there, the rest of the adjustments are power.